My Apple store says there out of stock...but maybe

radack1155

Bronze
Jul 11, 2008
Austin, TX
Does this mean there completly out of stock or will they possible have a few in. I was planning on getting there really early. Has anybody had any luck getting the phone when it says their out of stock online?

iphone1027

Bronze
Jul 2, 2008
Does this mean there completly out of stock or will they possible have a few in. I was planning on getting there really early. Has anybody had any luck getting the phone when it says their out of stock online?
have you tried the Apple store status page? It's updated every night

May 14, 2008
I don't know man, I checked online Apple.com where I live and it said that the Apple store is out of stock but I called them yesterday and they said that they get shipments everyday but sunday. I think that tomorrow they will have some in stock Im gonna get one on this week so I hope...

iphone1027

Bronze
Jul 2, 2008
I stopped by my local Apple store today & they had iPhone's & also a big line. So I don't know how your area is doing?

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
Apple website, store locater, it will then give you the availability for that store and ask you if you want to check more stores, but it only works in the evenings after 9pm. So do it now.