My BUG complaint.

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
Ok, I love this phone. I'm even willing to overlook the few "shortcomings" it has, out of pure love for it's design.

I do have ONE complaint that is hopefully addressed, in a future update.

When the phone is docked, you can not hit answer on an incoming call and switch to speaker phone. You can not answer the phone AT ALL while it's docked.

On top of that, if you try to take it off the dock and answer it, if you don't wait a long period of time after you pull it off the dock, it will still not answer.

That's retarded.

Standog

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Ok, I love this phone. I'm even willing to overlook the few "shortcomings" it has, out of pure love for it's design.

I do have ONE complaint that is hopefully addressed, in a future update.

When the phone is docked, you can not hit answer on an incoming call and switch to speaker phone. You can not answer the phone AT ALL while it's docked.

On top of that, if you try to take it off the dock and answer it, if you don't wait a long period of time after you pull it off the dock, it will still not answer.

That's retarded.
That must be a bug for you dude. I can answer the phone when it's on the dock as well as change to speakerphone.

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
Well, WTF?
probably something to do with my network or something....AT&T sucks around here.

I dunno...I know the phone is constantly interfering with my wireless mouse. Which is no surprise, 'cause every other mobile phone i've ever left on my desk, does the same thing, when sitting near my mouse.

phatgenius

Jul 4, 2007
Yeah it must just be your phone. I can have mine on my iHome and answer as well as it when it is hooked up to my Audio Link in my car.

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
Ok, roommate just called. I let it ring twice before I answered, after pulling it from the dock. Worked just fine.....maybe the other couple times, were just isolated random events.

I know every once in a while, when I answer my phone, I can't hear the person and they can't hear me, and they tell me that it went to voicemail or some silliness......

That's been going on way before I got this phone, though. Happens about once every 2 months or so. Good 'ol AT&T.

Zachary Vex

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
Minneapolis
Try powering down the phone completely (hold the sleep button until you get the power-down message) and then powering it back up again. Even if it doesn't fix the problem, it might fix others that you haven't seen yet. :laugh2:

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
Try powering down the phone completely (hold the sleep button until you get the power-down message) and then powering it back up again. Even if it doesn't fix the problem, it might fix others that you haven't seen yet. :laugh2:
I've already done this, several times, for other reasons. lol