My Christmas wish list from Apple!

Blaze2458

Bronze
Aug 7, 2008
Buford, GA
In no pictular order.

1- Landscape Keyboard for sms, email and notes
2- Some kind of freaking file system, for example, have one tab called games, so I can put all my games in it, another for weather so I can put all my weather apps in it and so on. That way I don't have 10 pages of apps I have to weed through.
3- A way to add new text tones and be able to assign different ones to different people, like one for personal and one for
businesss. Also how about just vibration and for Gods sake let me turn off that sms notification!
4- MMS!
5- Background images on your home screen, I am so sick of black, at least just let me change the color!
6- Cut and paste!
7- One touch dialing with a contacts picture, I found one in the apps store but it is super laggy.

Feel free to add your own.

Blaze2458

Bronze
Aug 7, 2008
Buford, GA
How complicated is jailbreaking? I really don't want to spend forever doing it.

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
I just did it for the first time yesterday.

Didn't take me very long. half hour tops!

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Jailbreaking is getting easier with every new Firmware release it seems. You can basically add most of the features you want and not have to wait on Apple for them. That being said, I really don't plan on any of those becoming a reality by Christmas, at least not from Apple. Dang.

aenti

Zealot
Gold
Jul 8, 2008
Maryland
I wish pigs could fly, and I think that has a better chance of happening than Apple actually listening to their customers.

failsafe

Bronze
Oct 17, 2008
San Diego
I wish pigs could fly, and I think that has a better chance of happening than Apple actually listening to their customers.
Please feel free put your pig on an airplane if you want it to fly.

Best regards,
Apple

:laugh2:

Dustu2

Bronze
Jul 16, 2008
Houston, TX
In no pictular order.

1- Landscape Keyboard for sms, email and notes
2- Some kind of freaking file system, for example, have one tab called games, so I can put all my games in it, another for weather so I can put all my weather apps in it and so on. That way I don't have 10 pages of apps I have to weed through.
3- A way to add new text tones and be able to assign different ones to different people, like one for personal and one for
businesss. Also how about just vibration and for Gods sake let me turn off that sms notification!
4- MMS!
5- Background images on your home screen, I am so sick of black, at least just let me change the color!
6- Cut and paste!
7- One touch dialing with a contacts picture, I found one in the apps store but it is super laggy.

Feel free to add your own.
File system? Sounds like somebody is dreaming of a CrackBerry... :p

Please feel free put your pig on an airplane if you want it to fly.

Best regards,
Apple

:laugh2:
lulz!