My countdown has BEGUN!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Roman

Bronze
Jun 23, 2007
So I just got some good news! In less the 24 days I'll be back to normal life! No more 125 degree heat! No more sand! No more fear of driving on the roads! No more walking around carrying my helmet and bullet-proof vest! No more weapons that are closer to me than my right arm! I am so ready to go to the beach and have a cold beer and of course my iPhone! I've had to suffer through two counddowns. The first one was the 29th so I can read about all you people who got the iPhone. And now mine just started till I can get my iPhone! Sorry if I wasted your time. I'm just excited!

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
Sounds great. You definitely lost me, but the point is you are getting an iPhone - which is all that really matters.:)

So I just got some good news! In less the 24 days I'll be back to normal life! No more 125 degree heat! No more sand! No more fear of driving on the roads! No more walking around carrying my helmet and bullet-proof vest! No more weapons that are closer to me than my right arm! I am so ready to go to the beach and have a cold beer and of course my iPhone! I've had to suffer through two counddowns. The first one was the 29th so I can read about all you people who got the iPhone. And now mine just started till I can get my iPhone! Sorry if I wasted your time. I'm just excited!

digitalfx

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007

Thanks for your service to our Country!

we should all pitch in and buy this man an iPhone, I'll start with the first $25.

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
lol congrats ... and Thank You for what you have done... have fun and relax I know many in your shoes ...

lol $25 here

Roman

Bronze
Jun 23, 2007
lol thanks guys. Luckily tho I'm in a more secure place and working the grave shift. So no more heat to deal with. Its only 95 here at night! So it aint that bad anymore. Anyway, I've been reading a lot on the iPhone and just can't wait to get my hands on it! I dreamt a couple days ago I was on one talkin to my mom while I was mannin a mounted gun atop a HUMVEE. Lol. I just heard more good news. I may be leaving sooner. Hopefully two weeks early to make it to my sisters wedding. But thanks for you support people. I always felt welcome here. I appreciate all you guys for your knowledge of the phone and the support you shown. I look forward to talking to you all when I get back to society!

Roman

Bronze
Jun 23, 2007
Any iPhones in the mid-atlantic region? Thats where I'm stationed. How about southern Arizona? Thats where I'm from.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I think every soldier that comes home should get an iPhone for free! That 24 days will be over before you know it. Congratulations!

Roman

Bronze
Jun 23, 2007
Hey Roman, I'm stationed in Silver Bell Army Heliport up in Marana and living in Tucson! Glad to have you back!

I'm from the Tucson area and never even heard of that place. Must be small. I was tryin to get stationed at DM but no luck on that. But I plan on headed down to Tucson when I get back to the states for my sis's wedding. I'm lookin forward but also kinda dreading it. headed from one desert to another one kinda sucks but hey i get to visit with my family right?

spud2007

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
I really really appreciate you for serving for our country. Thank you so much. Good luck on your way home, your iPhone will blow your mind. It is amazing.

gmcenroe

Jul 5, 2007
San Mateo, CA
Thanks for your service to our country. I hope you will be safe until you get to come home and also that you can come home soon. Maybe the military can give you an iPhone as you get off the plane, wouldn't that be cool! Maybe I'll send off a letter to Pres. Bush telling him to get those iPhones ready.

Best wishes,
Glenn

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ

hmm going sand to sand...Either way this new beach sand will let you use an iPhone so by all means choose the new sand.
ATTN WATCH FAT LITTLE KIDS WHO KICK SAND AS YOUR LEAVING THE BEACH.

jimwarden

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
Roman - Thanks for your service!

Your service over there gives us the freedom to enjoy our families, friends, and of course our iPhone. We owe you a great debt. See you soon. Post your first iPhone photo here on the board.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
Thank you and thank you to all who are serving our country, I wish you Godspeed in coming home quickly and safely. We are enjoying our iPhones in freedom, I agree with prior post that each and everyone of you serving our country should be given an iPhone. Definitely recoop with an iPhone!
thank you, thank you, thank you:)