My dog Lucy is GONE!!

H

Hayesimus

My dog, Lucy was gone, but now FOUND! YAY

Part of my fence fell over while I was at work. And my girl, Lucy, is nowhere in sight! so yeah. i called animal control and they haven't heard anything and i'm like ARG!
here's a pic of us

tan ha2.jpg

come home lucy!

H

Hayesimus

me too! she sleeps in my bed.and i work nights so i just got home now and i'm gonna have to go to bed soon so i can wake up this afternoon. so i can't go look for her. i went around my circle of houses but no luck. now i'll be sleepin all alone. no one to lick me in the face and wake me up 10 times. :(

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
Ah, H, I'm so sorry. Do the radio stations in your area do a "lost pet report"? When my dog went missing I called all the radio stations, newspaper, all the vets in the area, shelters, and posted online ads in addition to flyers.
I know you're probably exhausted and ready to drop, but perhaps you could at least get the morning radio stations and vets right away. Good luck, and keep us posted. :(

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
Sorry to here that at least you did not lose your iPhone. Sorry again

H

Hayesimus

i just drove around. no sign of her. its probably been HOURS since she left, she could be all the way to mexico by now.

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
i just drove around. no sign of her. its probably been HOURS since she left, she could be all the way to mexico by now.
Is she microchipped, or does she have a collar/tags?

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I hope you find her. I'd be a basket case if one of my cats went missing. Best of luck...keep us updated.

H

Hayesimus

no to both! i'm a terrible parent! i didn't have her collar on because she was inside and i just let her out so i could go to work. didn't think my fence was gonna take a dive. hindsight yeah. 20/20. i wish i had just let her stay inside!

H

Hayesimus

I hope you find her. I'd be a basket case if one of my cats went missing. Best of luck...keep us updated.

thanks. i need an app that can locate my dog!

H

Hayesimus

see i am hoping as much, but i'm just worried that she'll get scared and go hide. or she'll get picked up. she's pretty. i'd pick her up if i saw her wondering the streets without a collar. i'd figure she was a stray or had TERRIBLE PARENTS THAT WEREN'T SMART ENOUGH TO PUT HER COLLAR ON BEFORE LETTING HER OUT! *smacks self across forehead...*

H

Hayesimus

ouch. head hurts

powersrus

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Battle Creek, MI.
Has Lucy come home yet? I'm sure you will find her. What kind of dog is she? I know how you must be feeling cause I have two gorgeous female boxers. Karlie is two years and Shelbie is one and I would be freakin out if they got out! I love them so much. They are such good girls too. We had the microchip put in them as soon as we got them. Plus they wear their collars with name and address at all times. You really should think about at least doing one of the two. I really hope she comes back to you really soon. Keep us posted okay?

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Hayesimus

oh believe me. that is the first thing i'm doing. well that is after i nearly cholk her wheni give her hugs! and give her a treat for coming home! positive reinforcement yes sir! she is a female pit bull, black and white. :S i was completely aloof at first. like. hmm she's gone. and then i was like. hmmm. she'll come home. hmmm. but what will i do until she does? i'll just sit here and wait... yeah... but what if she never comes home!? oh god. oh god!

*barges out into the streets* "lucy... LUCY!?!?! COME HERE GIRL! LUCY!" not seriously but yeah i was just kinda in shock at first. didn't really react but now i'm gettin an upset tummy worryin about her.

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
What kind is she? I have two American bulldogs and I wouldn't be able to live wth my self with out them. My female sleeps in the bed with me too. Hope like hell you find man. Wish u all the best.

H

Hayesimus

lucy curl.jpg

lucy brindle.jpg

Lulu.jpg

lulu2.jpg

not sure of which SPECIFIC pit bull she is. but there's some of my favorite pics of her. i LOVE that pic that shows off her pretty coat.

H

Hayesimus

well my good friend Anne(as mentioned in my Directimus Dialimus video) called her uncle who works in the area and he said he'd keep an eye out for her. but i'm afraid its pretty grim. i mean i have no clue what she must be thinking and she's so friendly she'll probably go with the next person that offers her a treat and then she'll be lost FOREVER! :S gotta stay optimistic right?