• No they are not

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Yes they are

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Movan

Oct 21, 2012
My problem is that I gave my old iPhone 3GS to a friend after deleting my accounts ,got another iPhone 3GS but my emails are getting read by the 2 of them ,I've been to the Apple store & spoken to Apple on the phone but they are saying that its nothing to with them & unwilling to help me.

Movan

Oct 21, 2012
I deleted everything and they had there own ID working fine and now it's signed them back on to my account without me giving them my password I can't get access onto the phone and Apple will not block them from my account

VOLS34

Zealot
Gold
Jun 25, 2010
I have tried all this anymore help please
If you say you deleted everything then there's nothing anybody here can do but it doesn't seem you deleted everything. You should have erased all content & settings & that should have taken care of it.

Kriss

Zealot
Silver
Jun 8, 2008
Cape Cod
voyager01.deviantart.com
You need to log onto hotmail from a secure computer and change your password there. NOT on your phone. Also check the backup mail address that you used on your hotmail and make sure it's valid so you will get confirmation that your password has been changed.

jmp316

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 10, 2008
Agree with above. Change password from a computer, not on the iPhone. This should do the trick...