My Experience

patches

Jul 14, 2008
Pennsylvania
Got my iPhone last Sunday at a local mall. Only had 12 people in front of me! The whole buying experience only took about 45 min. Now that I have had the phone for a week I have notice the usual quirks of dropped calls which I had never had with Verizon and I did notice pixel problems on the lower right hand side of the screen. I am not sure how much it is going to bother me. I figure I will wait for the buying frenzy to end and see what Apple has to say about it. I am hoping that the dropped call issues will get better. I do think the iPhone was worth the wait and the hunt. Happy iPhone Hunting to all. Patches:cool:

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Congrats on your recent purchase and welcome to the Forums.

I'm glad to see that your buying experience wasn't too crazy and that you are enjoying your phone. I would agree about waiting for the frenzy to subside a bit to get the phone replaced. If there are dead pixels then Apple should replace out the unit immediately.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Make a Genius bar appointment if there is anything wrong with your phone. I had to v1's replaced due to bubble in glass. I made my Genius bar appointments early as possible in the morning to avoid large crowds.

Welcome to EIC. :)

patches

Jul 14, 2008
Pennsylvania
Thanks

Congrats on your recent purchase and welcome to the Forums.

I'm glad to see that your buying experience wasn't too crazy and that you are enjoying your phone. I would agree about waiting for the frenzy to subside a bit to get the phone replaced. If there are dead pixels then Apple should replace out the unit immediately.

Thank You for the welcome. kind of new to forums Chuck

patches

Jul 14, 2008
Pennsylvania
Thanks

Make a Genius bar appointment if there is anything wrong with your phone. I had to v1's replaced due to bubble in glass. I made my Genius bar appointments early as possible in the morning to avoid large crowds.

Welcome to EIC. :)
Thank You Lisa for welcome and the advice. I may try this weekend to get the phone checked out. Chuck