My first theme - Gold Master - get it here (with screenshots)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jul 21, 2007
Aloha everyone,

I have taken thedanks's blue theme and changed it around a bit. I also added the iPhone carrier files as well (the one with the Apple logo and 'iPhone' text) - I would like to provide the source, but I forgot where I got that file. I can't figure out how to make them gold - if anyone can, please do so and zag it back to me please. Anywho, you can get them at:

http://home.hawaii.rr.com/whjones2/MacOSX/iPhoneMods

I've posted the screenshots from the folder for you to peruse. I didn't come up with the originals, just messed around a bit in Photoshop

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 21, 2007
Aloha Lazarus and speedemonV12,

As per your request, I have included three additional screen shots, of the theme in use "in the wild" :cool:

speedemonV12, as I mentioned before, all I really did was take the work of a couple of other people and mod it a bit for my tastes (or maybe I shouldn't admit how little I actually did hehehe ;))

HawaiiMacAddict

Last edited by a moderator:

DrVest

Jul 3, 2007
Very nice work on the color, I'm actually using each image. However, I don't see the bottom graphic that the phone, Safari, iPod, and mail icon hover over.

Am I missing something?

Jul 21, 2007
Aloha DrVest,

I must apologize; I never really stopped tweaking it. My wife and I are out shopping; once we get home, I'll upload the completed set. I really do apologize for that.

:cool:HawaiiMacAddict

Jul 21, 2007
Aloha DrVest,

I've uploaded Gold Master v1.0 in all its glory. I'm really glad that you like it, but I may slightly change some of the colors of the smaller icons (the ones in the menubar). If so, I'll be sure to update this thread. Also, the program icons are from the RevRoy set, available from another website :sick:

They are really very nice. Actually, that site has several different icon sets for use in the SpringBoard.

:cool:HawaiiMacAddict