My Ghost Armored iPhone 3G

Marcos

Bronze
Dec 19, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
So I went to the Apple Store last night so they could replace my iPhone because of the "yellow screen" to my surprise they replaced it with no questions asked. I wanted to get a case, with my first 3G I dropped it and scratched up the back, but I went with Ghost Armor instead. My local mall had a kiosk where they installed it for $35. It looks amazing and well worth the $35. I know everyone here talks about invisible shield and how great it is. Im sure it is but I don't have a kiosk from them a mile from my house. Over all im happy I went with Ghost Armor and has someone who knew what the hell they where doing

Marcos

Bronze
Dec 19, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Alright ill try to get some up later this week after I buy my new camera

dotcom

Bronze
Jul 12, 2007
is that the process where they incase the phone in acrylic? if it is i heard that it voids the warranty. am i wrong? if so it would be a great way to go, if not ......

Marcos

Bronze
Dec 19, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah I dropped my iPhone off at the Kiosk at the mall and the whole process took 15min. I made the the mistake of trying to put my Flick case on and a piece came off the chrome bezel. I just ripped it off I don't care much for the bezel my whole deal was to only do the back because the screen doesn't scratch.