My hypothesis

Arcangel2176

Silver
Jul 24, 2007
http://9to5mac.com/2011/09/15/apple-may-be-set-to-discontinue-iphone-4-bumper-case/

Adding this to all the other posts and stuff I have in the other thread especially with the part of this article that says iPhone4 16 and 32 are being discontinued. I have this hypothesis.

Apple N94 is the new iPhone4 8GB with new antenna and new camera low end model and sprints iPhone4

iPhone 5 is a completely new model with the design which fits all those leaked cases most recently case - mate. This iPhone will be thinner, lighter have an aluminum back, new volume buttons, bigger screen, bigger camera and more ram.

Opinions?

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
Give it some time, people will give opinions most likely. :)

Just so me and Ginny don't look like smarties, he added the :D after our comments were made.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Aug 31, 2010
Wow not one opinion? Thanks y'all
I'm sorry, but you post things like this and then wonder why people automatically go into offensive mode with you. It's been less than an hour since the OP, and we all forgot our five-alarm Arcangel notification systems at home.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Arcangel, I'm tempted to merge all of your rumour threads into one.

Arcangel2176

Silver
Jul 24, 2007
I'm sorry, but you post things like this and then wonder why people automatically go into offensive mode with you. It's been less than an hour since the OP, and we all forgot our five-alarm Arcangel notification systems at home.
Dude relax my post u quoted wasn't angry or anything. I will fix it just for u

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
Mine went off but it's tied to another alarm so I ignored it.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
Dude relax my post u quoted wasn't angry or anything. I will fix it just for u
She is a women. And a lawyer at that. Not a "dude" bro.
U bumped your own thread. Before it had another post. Saying thanks y'all with a smiley doesn't change that or the same thing being said in three other threads.

Arcangel2176

Silver
Jul 24, 2007
She is a women. And a lawyer at that. Not a "dude" bro.
U bumped your own thread. Before it had another post. Saying thanks y'all with a smiley doesn't change that or the same thing being said in three other threads.
Your all just haters for no reason. Why do u care that. I bumped my thread an hour later. Obviously the bump got responses. I didn't even realize that she was a woman and for that I apologize. What does get being a lawyer matter? Your always hostile towards everything I do yet you always chime in. If you dislike me so ignore me

Aug 31, 2010
Your all just haters for no reason. Why do u care that. I bumped my thread an hour later. Obviously the bump got responses. I didn't even realize that she was a woman and for that I apologize. What does get being a lawyer matter? Your always hostile towards everything I do yet you always chime in. If you dislike me so ignore me
I'm simply asking you to re-evaluate they way in which you express yourself. You are clearly baffled by the fact that people tend to respond with mild hostility towards you. Could it be that the common denominator produces the results?

Anyways, back on topic. I tend to agree that the iPhone 5 will be slightly thinner, possibly wider, and almost certainly have a larger screen. But none of those things will be the reason that I spend my hard-earned money to purchase the iPhone 5.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Arcangel, mentioning the lack of replies in a sarcastic tone when bumping an hour-old thread can rub people the wrong way. Just give it a little more time in the future. We have a lot of rumor threads right now, and that may explain why there wasn't instant feedback.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
I'm simply asking you to re-evaluate they way in which you express yourself. You are clearly baffled by the fact that people tend to respond with mild hostility towards you. Could it be that the common denominator produces the results?

Anyways, back on topic. I tend to agree that the iPhone 5 will be slightly thinner, possibly wider, and almost certainly have a larger screen. But none of those things will be the reason that I spend my hard-earned money to purchase the iPhone 5.
And that reason will be? Or are you not planning to get the iPhone 5?

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
My dislike (or like) for you has nothing to do with me pointing out that bumping a thread is lame IMO. It got responses yes. The posts stated that u were being doucheish in bumping your own thread. I was trying to point out that we are all individuals here and not "dudes".

As Europa stated there are many other rumor threads right now. Many of started by you. There was no new posts after an hour because the horse is dead. Again.

Arcangel2176

Silver
Jul 24, 2007
Arcangel, mentioning the lack of replies in a sarcastic tone when bumping an hour-old thread can rub people the wrong way. Just give it a little more time in the future. We have a lot of rumor threads right now, and that may explain why there wasn't instant feedback.
I will take that into consideration

Arcangel2176

Silver
Jul 24, 2007

On topic. It just seems logical to me my above assessment. The confusion with all these rumors is the N94 revamped iPhone4 and the new iPhone 5

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
I don't tend to think of the word dude as derogatory or negative. A little casual or colloquial maybe, but nothing to take offense at if he wasn't aware that Nemo is female.

I don't see a problem with lots of rumor threads either, while there are a slew of them flying around lately.

Maybe the bumping was a little overzealous but I don't see anything else to take issue with here. Maybe I haven't seen other threads where there's more to be upset about.

Aug 31, 2010
And that reason will be? Or are you not planning to get the iPhone 5?
I am absolutely planning to get the iPhone 5. For me personally, it has always been about ease of use and the ways in which it makes my life easier (or just more entertaining!). I'm on the 3GS right now, so no matter what the 5 brings, it will be a pretty big upgrade for this gal :)