My iDay Experiences

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
well, think about it, the iPhone wasn't released in England until much later....

Oh no!
i pulled a JiggyMatt!

LOL

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
well, think about it, the iPhone wasn't released in England until much later....

Oh no!
i pulled a JiggyMatt!

LOL
Yeah, you are right. You poor guys had to wait an addition 5 months to get one from an English location. Of course a lot of people bought them and unlocked them from eBay.

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
You guys?

I live in Boston, sir

I bought my original iPhone on November 10.

I walked into the store, and played around with it, and made the decision that I definitely want this rather than an N95...

and then I walked up to the counter, my dad like 2 feet behind me, pulled out my wallet (I had made a stop to the bank on the way) and pulled out 20 $20 bills. you should have seen the look on the dudes face.. he was like um can I help you, and I said oh yeah, give me an iPhone... he pulled out one straight away... and I walked out. unlocked it 20 minutes later (this was pre-112).

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
You guys?

I live in Boston, sir

I bought my original iPhone on November 10.

I walked into the store, and played around with it, and made the decision that I definitely want this rather than an N95...

and then I walked up to the counter, my dad like 2 feet behind me, pulled out my wallet (I had made a stop to the bank on the way) and pulled out 20 $20 bills. you should have seen the look on the dudes face.. he was like um can I help you, and I said oh yeah, give me an iPhone... he pulled out one straight away... and I walked out. unlocked it 20 minutes later (this was pre-112).
I see that now in your user details. It just sounded like you were talking about your wait in England.