My iPad or eiC website

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
Beginning yesterday every time I leave Safari on my iPad I have to log back into the eiC website, even though I have not closed Safari. This is a new twist. Is it my iPad or the website? Has anyone else experienced this?

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Safari is odd. My desktop Safari logs me out of sites sometimes -- I haven't seen issues with the iPad and eiC. I'll keep an eye out.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Have you guys clicked the Keep me logged in button?
I'll play around with the iPad and see if I can replicate this problem.
Curious now...

Tattooed Alex

Genius
Gold
Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
Have you guys clicked the Keep me logged in button?
I'll play around with the iPad and see if I can replicate this problem.
Curious now...
I always check stay logged in. A prompt also comes up constantly that is trying to direct me towards the app when I refresh the page or navigate around the site.

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
I always check stay logged in. A prompt also comes up constantly that is trying to direct me towards the app when I refresh the page or navigate around the site.
I also had that same issue for awhile last week - very disruptive. The pop up finally stopped but I still have the persistent login issue. I will post if the situation either persists or goes away.

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
Well I continue to have to log in to eiC every time I return to it in Safari. Since no one else seems to be experiencing this problem perhaps it is my iPad. The only thing I have loaded that even remotely affects Safari is Pull to Refresh Safari, though I have been using it for quite awhile and this problem just arose recently. Guess I'll keep experimenting.

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
Well not only do I continue to have to log in to eiC every time I return to the website, I am now getting the eiC App pop up every time I navigate anywhere - which was mentioned earlier in the thread. This is really quite curious, in addition to being very irritating.