my iPhone become NO SIGNAL/NO SOUND.PLEASE HELP

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

theone77

Bronze
Oct 18, 2007
Ive got to bought an UNLOCKED iPhone TO SOMEONE. 1.02 firmware. during that time I got a SIGNAL on my GSM carrier (here in UAE)

everything is fine my IBRICKR v.91 is working good also..everything is working.
i bought this with program ANYSIM1.1.1 in the package w/c i never touch because i know its sensitive. if i accidentally touch that program i just exit through butto and not do slide to unlock.

but what happened now my wife try to use the phone and messed up with ANYSIM 1.1.1, then the problems begun. NO SIGNAL & NO SOUND..

please help what to do:-(

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
The Sound issue should be able to be fixed with just plugging and unplugging the headphones.
the signal issue... you can try going into Settings, General, and reset, and reset network settings.
Otherwise, I would tell you to restore 1.0.2 again.

theone77

Bronze
Oct 18, 2007
The Sound issue should be able to be fixed with just plugging and unplugging the headphones.
the signal issue... you can try going into Settings, General, and reset, and reset network settings.
Otherwise, I would tell you to restore 1.0.2 again.

about the signal issue, my firmware is still 1.0.2 if i reset to the network settings will my phone be locked again to ATT?

still no sounds:-(

theone77

Bronze
Oct 18, 2007
problem solved..after my wife accidentally use ANYsim1.1.1 my iPhone 1.0.2 firmware was locked/no signal & no sounds again.

i just use ibrickr then download ANYsim1.02 and reinstall it. after that i use the program to unlocked . then now my iPhone is back to normal

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
problem solved..after my wife accidentally use ANYsim1.1.1 my iPhone 1.0.2 firmware was locked/no signal & no sounds again.

i just use ibrickr then download ANYsim1.02 and reinstall it. after that i use the program to unlocked . then now my iPhone is back to normal
Women and technology eh ;);););) LOL