My iPhone birthday cake!

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
so today was my birthday and my girlfriend did 2 amazing things for me, one.. she is going to upgrade me from a 4 gig to a 8 gig... but she knows how much i really like my iPhone so she had a iPhone cake made for me.... for that she is the greatest.........

check out the pics...

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
How come your cake has flash on it and my iPhone doesn't?
Are you really going to eat it?

Happy BD!

S

Starry

Happy iPhone Birthday Mr. Studly Valdez.... That's one kewl GF You got there.... :) She sounds like a keeper my friend... :) Heck I don't date men unless they know what an iPhone is... J/K LOL.... :)

Enjoy your Birthday hun!

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
hahaha she don't know she got the pic off google but i didn't care.. it is soo cooool... i don't want to eat it but im going to have to before it goes bad...

S

Starry

When it's Tinman's Birthday I'm fed ex'ing him a pidgeon! LMAO

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
yes... i owe her huge....... i think that i might her the new pink nano that juat came out..

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
OMG, that is such a cool cake. I am showing my family so they can get me one like that next month! How special. Only an iPhone lover can understand!
Happy Birthday!:laugh2:
Connie

S

Starry

I said Happy Birthday too! Do I have to change my avatar again to something glitzy and girly?

No silly... you just gotta wink at him and call him Studly Valdez... :)
*Howling* jk :p

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
No silly... you just gotta wink at him and call him Studly Valdez... :)
*Howling* jk :p
Fat chance! I'm afraid I've always been "one of the boys":rolleyes:, even though I'm mainly a Mom these days that reminds them to brush their teeth, wash their ears, etc....I'm not sure what I would have done raising a girl.

kimo

Bronze
Aug 7, 2007
Happy B-day! A very cool cake!

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Well, it could have been a little girl who liked science and technology and doesn't play with all those pink glitzy things that look unbelievably boring.
That would have been OK.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Well, it could have been a little girl who liked science and technology and doesn't play with all those pink glitzy things that look unbelievably boring.
That would have been OK.
They don't just look boring! I'm surrounded by friggin' My Little Pony castles and things half the time. Have got my daughter getting used to a PC now though, and liking the iPhone, so she may still go the geek route ...