My iPhone freezes up every time I lock it

babeto

Feb 25, 2008
My iPhone freezes up EVERY time I lock it, no matter what i've installed.
After it freezes I can get it to work 90% of the time with a hard reset, sometimes I have to restore it after this happens because the hard reset only gets me the silver Apple with pinwheel.
I have restored it a million times, sometimes I get random errors in iTunes (like error 6, error 1604, etc.)
I have also tried ZiPhone and iLiberty +.

If it is of any help I have a 16GB with 04.04.05_G baseband, 3.9_M3S2 bootloader 1.1.4 firmware.

So if you could help me I would appreciate it a lot!

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
are we taking the proper steps? Restore iPhone to a NEW PHONE, not backed up from a previous phone. Then ziPhone and select JAILBREAK ONLY. Now, go to installer and add something different than you have been. Sometimes(a lot of the time) the programs you install cause the issues... Stay away from these apps.... There is a list around here if you search..

babeto

Feb 25, 2008
I've already used the phone without installing an apps. I've tried everything I could think of. I don't have to install anything for it to happen. I could use it with an ATT account and it still freezes. I can't take it to the Apple store, because I live in the Dominican Republic and I don't have an account with ATT. Is there anyone that could tell me which part of the iPhone is damaged so I can replace it? Or is there another way to fix this problem?

Thanks!