my iPhone froze, 3 hours now

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Aug 2, 2007
my iPhone is like frozen and i cant turn it off and ive been having problems like this where it freezes for like a few seconds but never this long.it still has the time[6 30] and its been frozen since 6 30 and its now 9 37 and i cant turn it off or anything. so what ima do is try and see if taking to the Apple store will help me. :(

Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
my iPhone is like frozen and i cant turn it off and ive been having problems like this where it freezes for like a few seconds but never this long.it still has the time[6 30] and its been frozen since 6 30 and its now 9 37 and i cant turn it off or anything. so what ima do is try and see if taking to the Apple store will help me. :(

Do a hard reset dude. Hold the sleep/wake button and the home button at the same time and wait until it powers off. Rebooting always helps. If it still does it, do a restore.

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
Sorry about your iPhone, good luck.

This is off-topic but what a wicked looking avatar! Cool. Where'd you find that.

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
Check your Wifi...This happened to me before. I found out there was a conflict with my phone and the way my Girlfriends wifi was set up. Hence, it froze my phone continuously. To troubleshoot, do the hard restore, and turn off wifi and see if it works better. If so you may have to reconfigure something on your router.

iLLGT2

Bronze
Jul 26, 2007
NY/LI
After my firmware update my iPhone was all buggy and froze like that, did the hard reset and it's been amazing since!