My iPhone got stuck

Nov 29, 2007
My iPhone got stuck when i tried to restore my iPhone to firmware 1.1.1 {using iTunes restore option + shift key where iTunes allows u to browse for firmware file which i had earlier downloaded (firmware 1.1.1)from internet}It showed error at that time when i tried to restore, Now when i try to start my iPhone it shows Apple icon then it show next image of iTunes icon with usb cable icon and it stands their for ever.

way out please!

meiphones_brill

Silver
Nov 16, 2007
My iPhone got stuck when i tried to restore my iPhone to firmware 1.1.1 {using iTunes restore option + shift key where iTunes allows u to browse for firmware file which i had earlier downloaded (firmware 1.1.1)from internet}It showed error at that time when i tried to restore, Now when i try to start my iPhone it shows Apple icon then it show next image of iTunes icon with usb cable icon and it stands their for ever.

way out please!
Was it: "An unknown error occurred (1015)" ?

meiphones_brill

Silver
Nov 16, 2007
I would think you are correct.
I think billfornil may have got to that part of the guide by now.

He'll be back when inDependence says it won't launch - in about ooh, 10 mins.

ravman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 4, 2007
Mean Streets of LA.
Did you try to restore from 1.1.2 to 1.1.1? Sounds like the error is caused when iTunes is trying to restore the baseband (modem firmware).

Just run iBrickr and it will tell you that it's found a phone in restore mode and would you like to reboot (select yes). That will fix your issue.

way out please!

Nov 29, 2007
Did you try to restore from 1.1.2 to 1.1.1? Sounds like the error is caused when iTunes is trying to restore the baseband (modem firmware).

Just run iBrickr and it will tell you that it's found a phone in restore mode and would you like to reboot (select yes). That will fix your issue.
My firmware is 1.1.1
how to go about?