my iPhone is dead

jahjah1

Jun 9, 2008
my i phone fell and the glass has cracked but the phone was still working until three days ago when my battery just went red,i put it to charge but it woul'd charge,and the phone died dispite the charger was in it to charge,i know the charger is good because i try it on my ipod.do you think my phone is trash,my warranty as ran out in june.

my i phone fell and the glass has cracked but the phone was still working until three days ago when my battery just went red,i put it to charge but it woul'd charge,and the phone died dispite the charger was in it to charge,i know the charger is good because i try it on my ipod.do you think my phone is trash,my warranty as ran out in june.
yes seem like you gotta go out and get a 3g now... sorry bout that

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
my warranty as ran out in june.
Unfortunately the warranty wouldn't cover this anyway. Sometimes these things happen for a reason, you were meant to have the 3G.:p
Seriously, think about it. It is a great phone.

jahjah1

Jun 9, 2008
they told me i can get an upgrade 3g for $200.00,so this weekend i am going to hit my stomach and get one thaks guys.

jahjah1

Jun 9, 2008
ok i let you know how it goes.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
The warranty lasts only a year and only covers hardware and software defects, not physical damage.

You will like the 3G. Get it.