My iPhone is my baby. anyone else?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Knowsall

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Im single...yet I know for a fact I treat my iPhone like a baby. My own baby.

I keep it covered to protect it from the elements soft or hard.

I feed it battery juice maybe too much juice sometimes but my baby has many features and needs to be close to 100% if we go anywhere together. That way my baby has the energy to keep up.

I keep my baby clean as to avoid smudges on my babys beautiful face. I have to wipe down my baby like all the time but worth it just to see that shiny clean interface...er ...face.:laugh2:

As time passes I will add other features to my baby...however my babys creator is lagging with some of the new updated features that my baby can support. In time I will have all the features I need for my baby.

Anyone else giving their iPHONE tons of well deserved care and attention?:laugh2:

tharmsen

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
I named mine Ashley, because I think chicks named Ashley are hot. Oh, and because I don't know any people named Ashley so there will never be any confusion.

My next choice would be Lexi, but I won't go into that. :cool:

Britna

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
I have the weirdest name for mine...

It's name is Tuxedo.

...okay I think I'll leave now too.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
Ok, I am glad I am not alone because my whole family makes fun of me because the said I love my phone more than them, that I carry it around and protect it like it's my baby. I call it "my precious" or just precious for short.:p

rittchard

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
I haven't named mine but I am disturbingly attached to it. I get nervous when it's not in a pocket. At work any time I have to leave it at my desk (some places I'm not allowed to bring it inside), I always lock it up. I've never been like this with any other gadget. I took it to the beach last weekend and put it in a ziplock bag as was suggested, but never took it out in fear someone might try to steal it. I'm not normally this crazy about my electronics, but yeah, I think I'm treating it like my baby :p

zeluiz22

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007

I feed it battery juice maybe too much juice sometimes but my baby has many features and needs to be close to 100% if we go anywhere together. That way my baby has the energy to keep up.

I keep my baby clean as to avoid smudges on my babys beautiful face. I have to wipe down my baby like all the time but worth it just to see that shiny clean interface...er ...face.:laugh2:

As time passes I will add other features to my baby...however my babys creator is lagging with some of the new updated features that my baby can support. In time I will have all the features I need for my baby.

Anyone else giving their iPHONE tons of well deserved care and attention?:laugh2:
The dingo ate your baby

xoulo

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
yes.... i never thought of naming my iPhone
i just call it " the coolest phone ever" short for "TCPE"

S

//STATiC

That is so sad. I honestly think this whole thread is kinda sad. I mean I enjoy my iPhone as much as the next guy, but you gotta keep in mind, it's a piece of manmade technology. iPhone's should NOT be consuming your lives. I understand taking good care of it, because I do too. I paid $550 for it, I'm going to take good care of it. Calling it my "baby"...... no. I don't do that. Even though it's the sweetest phone that I've ever had, it's still just my phone. I'm not going to place it at any higher of a priority in my life than my friends or family, that's just ridiculous. I don't care how advanced technology gets, I will NEVER prize it more than any human being I know, and it will certainly never earn the name of "my baby."

No piece of technology is so important. Period.

runner7395

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
wow, never thought of "naming" a phone! i really enjoy it but it is just a phone. i named my dog, my kids, and well maybe one other thing we don't need to mention, but not my phone.

Knowsall

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
didn't name my iPhone either. But DEFINITELY giving it newborn treatment.
It deserves it and it HAS taken over my life in the sense of the illest tech device I YOU YOUR MOM YOU GRANDMA EVER EVER BOFEVER OWNED.
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: yes...it IS my precious! Name? Hmm I call my iPhone
STEVE MCQUEEN

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
yes i love the phone.. people hate me now because i am consumed by it and i go get real really worried when people touch it and im "no, not like that, hold it like this, no don't do that..."

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
lol yeah I get carried away when someone has it in their hands lol im pressin on the screen for them and like grabbing it away... lol remember the less time they have your phone the less time they have to drop it or something

princess_80854

Silver
Jul 16, 2007
Well, I won't go as far to name the phone or call it my baby.

I just enjoy the phone and I do take care of it to void from scratches as they are an eyesore to me. As with anything else you spend a lot of money on, you want to keep it in pristine condition as long as possible. I would sum up my thoughts on having the iPhone as "a great piece of modern day technology to own."

You guys will need some therapy if anything happens to your phones!:laugh2: