my iPhone is saved!

Kasha

Bronze
Jun 16, 2009
I thought i had scratched my iPhone screen with my keys i was realllllly devastated :( and then i thought its time i change my screen protector (as i brought a whole batch) and it turns out it wasn't scratched it was the screen protector that had been torn a tiny bit! IM SO HAPPY I HAD TO SHARE :)

p.s. anyone out there without screen protectors i suggest u get some they're worth it!

btitus

Contributor
Silver
Apr 7, 2009
North Carolina
I had the same experience a few weeks ago. I have never used screen protectors with my smartphones before but was advised that it was essential for the iPhone. Long story short, I was just about to hang my eight year old son by his toes for scratching my iPhone when I remembered that I had a screen protector on it. Turns out the screen was in perfect shape!

Kasha

Bronze
Jun 16, 2009
LOL i love your parenting style!

Jun 30, 2009
Screen protector is just a very useful accessory for my phone. Before using it I was very anxious for my screen's safety. but now i feel no tension after having this. very happy with this.

hitrho5

Bronze
Jun 26, 2008
Florida
I hate screen protectors. All they do is trap dust. Besides the front doesn't scratch easily. it's a the back that ya gotta wory about.

djwindsor

Contributor
Silver
Jul 7, 2009
Neponsit, NY
I hate screen protectors. I think the screen is resilient enough to prevent scratches. I have a eight month old 3G without any screen blemishes.

btitus

Contributor
Silver
Apr 7, 2009
North Carolina
You guys who have not had any scratches are very fortunate. Just following the old adage..."An ounce of prevention...." in using screen protector in my phone. Gotta protect my investment. LOL