My iPhone signal bars are gone!

lilshadow

Jan 16, 2008
I don't know what happened I downloaded all the sources and tried to download an app where you can change the color of the signal bars but know I don't have any signal bars I can make calls and receive calls and everything but but I cant see the signal bars :mad:

KeKe

Bronze
Dec 26, 2007
did you try powering off the phone then turning it on. Sometimes I lose my bars and that's what I do.

tiguy99

Bronze
Nov 28, 2007
Chicago
Yeah thats weird. I did the color bars as one of my last mods I installed a couple weeks ago and it worked fine for me. Try rebooting or uninstalling as the OJ and Keke have stated and let us know how it went

lilshadow

Jan 16, 2008
hello

Ive tried that million times it it doesn't work, do you have any other idea?

lilshadow

Jan 16, 2008
Yeah I rebooted it and they are still gone. dO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER IDEA?

lilshadow

Jan 16, 2008
Tried It Already Doesn't Work. Do You Have Any Other Ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:

colombianito

Bronze
Sep 12, 2007
didi you by any chance installed the "advance preferences" ? you most likely did...go back to installer and go to uninstall, and get rid of that app...it will only mess you up...

lilshadow

Jan 16, 2008
Nuh I didn't Isntall That App Iv'e Seen It But No I Think It The Installer App Cause I Try Installing Stuff And It Doenst Let Me Either It Say That Somethings Wrong Or It Goes Back To The Home Screen. I Installed All The Sources And Theres Some Pretty Cool Apps That I Liked I Tried Installing Some Of Them And It Didn't Let Me Like I Said It Goes Back To The Home Screen And Then I Uninstalled All The Sources And The Same Problem, Do You Have Any Other Ideas?

Jul 9, 2007
You have used all your alloted space on the iPhone. You have to move the App folders to the MAIN media storage where you keep your music and movies. I had the same problem. I went nuts thinking it was a bad app. I just installed to too much apps on the phone. On 1.1.2 you only have about 50mb of free space. What you have to do is uninstall a few apps to clear room. Then under the Installer, the folder "Hack that Phone tools", install "Fix disk space". That moves your APP folder for you. All done, go nuts and install to your hearts desire!