My iPod touch won't work!

Ahlam

Aug 18, 2008
Hi

mm, i friend recommended me to try the jailbreak thing for my ipod touch, but now it wont work, a black screen with letters and numbers are repeated over and over ..

I don't know what to do ..

mm if i take to a Apple store, do you think they can fix it or something .. ? seriously i don't know what to do..

I read some of the replies to the same as my problem, but i couldnt understand .. mmm i have the ZiPhone GUI v3.0 .. it keep processes all over again , i stop it and try to jailbreak it again, and it doesn't work ! and iTunes doesn't identifies the ipod..

can it be fixed ?

Can someone help me please :'(

iHero

Bronze
Aug 7, 2008
Washington State
codyjk.com
Don't take it to the Apple Store, they won't fix it. If iTunes doesn't even recognize the iPod, you are a bit screwed.

canzo

Sep 28, 2008
don't worry you are not screwed. You have to put your iPod into DFU mode. There is many tutorials on how to do this just search google, I'll post some later but I'm on my iPod right now. Once you do that iTunes will recognize your iPod and you will need to restore it from there. If it doesn't recognize your iPod then you are screwed but hat shouldn't happen.
Hope this helps!