My mom washed my earphones...

Matt

Bronze
May 10, 2007
And they still work! they sound perfect! and the mic works too!

My ipod ear phone got wet one time from a drinking fountain at the gym...and they are fuzzy now. iPhone earphones are awesome!

Sorry if this is a lame post... Im really happy tho:laugh2:

EJW2202

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
that's really funny because that happened to me also and I was really surprised that they still worked so well.

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
I've washed my earpiece to my old phone several times and it came out functioning just find and smelled fresh!

;)

Matt

Bronze
May 10, 2007
I was really worried that I was going to have to use my $100 Apple store credit...

Good thing I don't have too! They are 29 bucks for a new set of earphones!

Pimpboy51

Bronze
Sep 18, 2007
Orlando, Florida
And they still work! they sound perfect! and the mic works too!

My ipod ear phone got wet one time from a drinking fountain at the gym...and they are fuzzy now. iPhone earphones are awesome!

Sorry if this is a lame post... Im really happy tho:laugh2:

OMG ME TOO! LOL IM SO LAME because I WASHED THEM THE SAME DAY I BOUGHT MY iPhone WHICH WAS A MONTH AGO HAHAH! xD

they work as if they never were washed, thank god the iPhone wasn't with it lol!:laugh2:

JOLLYWOG

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
Im 37 and still living at home... Im really hopein to get my own place in a few years tho!
This could be a whole new thread. Are you paying rent by any chance? If I'm getting too nosy just tell me to back off but I'm fascinated.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Mine were washed too, but every now and then the right earbud get quiet. Of course, this may have nothing to do with them being washed.