My Music?

Discussion in 'iPhone 5S' started by Skb2000, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Skb2000

Skb2000 Evangelist
    Gold

Ok, I broke down and bought a new 5S. I thought iTunes put all my stuff on the new one except I do not see any of my music.. Just some Christmas stuff that I guarantee was not on MY old phone. Slap my hand if there is another thread like this but I didn't see it with a quick peruse.

How do I get my music on this phone?

Thanks,
    Sherryl

2. ivantwilliams

ivantwilliams Evangelist
    Gold

Was your music, videos and the likes in iCloud or just in iTunes?

If just in iTunes, then simply sync your device and choose music, videos, etc.

Sent using iCafe app

3. Skb2000

Skb2000 Evangelist
    Gold

iTunes.. Going to try that now. Thanks!

4. Skb2000

Skb2000 Evangelist
    Gold

That worked! Thanks.

5. Tattooed Alex

Tattooed Alex Genius
    Gold

@Skb2000 Where did you pick up your 5S?

6. Skb2000

Skb2000 Evangelist
    Gold

At my local Apple store in Scottsdale, AZ... long story...
    I called this morning to ask if they had any in stock.. nice lady told me they didn't get any deliveries yet, I should try back later. I did.. Nice gentleman said they got some but I could not buy over the phone I should use website for instore pickup... or try getting to the store early in the morning and line up. I tried website but it didn't show any availabilities... I tired for 30 minutes then decided to take a little drive. Got there and one of the "helpers" told me there weren't any... that any phones that came in went toward instore pickups that were ordered! HUH? It didn't let me do that... So I asked to speak to the manager. I explained what was told to me over the phone....Somehow they managed to find 2 iPhones that had been returned unopened and I could have 1.

I don't roll over and play dead very well.