My new iPhone 3GS

Mrs. iCafe

Bronze
Jun 8, 2008
SUCKS!

So I just got the iPhone 3gs..because Tom basically didn't give me a choice bc he sold my old iPhone without me even agreeing to it. (thanks btw)

And basically, it sucks. I miss my old phone, I was happy enough with it.

At least it was MINE...this new one hasn't left Tom's hands more than 5 minutes.. he lost ALL of the pictures & videos that we took of CJ seeing fireworks for the 1st time & going on his 1st rides at playland..AND I lost all my contacts!

:mad:

macscac

Bronze
Jun 17, 2009
throw it at something?

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
You should take charge there, don't let him touch your stuff. If he lays a finger on your stuff, put him in his place!. If you restore the 3Gs to YOUR last backup you should get your contacts back. Spend more time in here and ask more questions, you WILL love this phone after you get settled in with it. I wondered why you haven't named this site everythingmrsicafe yet. We all know ladies are in charge whether the men like to admit it or not. If Tom gives you more hassles let me know. I'd treat you right, and appreciate you for everything you do. ;)

evolution83

Zealot
Gold
Mar 2, 2009
California
Tom always declared himself as the "everything" man. Guess that means he owns all of your stuff too. You sure caught yourself a keeper lol (no offense)

AdrianCubed

Zealot
Gold
Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
You could always give the 3gs to me and ill give you my brandnew 16gig 3G white. Just got it replaced from Apple its assured new.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
Okay, so argue with the 3GS and throw your husband against the wall.
Now THERE is an idea! I'm sure AppleCare doesn't recover replacing your husband if you break his face. Either way I'm sure it will be fun and perhaps much needed ;)

Mrs. iCafe

Bronze
Jun 8, 2008
You should take charge there, don't let him touch your stuff. If he lays a finger on your stuff, put him in his place!. If you restore the 3Gs to YOUR last backup you should get your contacts back. Spend more time in here and ask more questions, you WILL love this phone after you get settled in with it. I wondered why you haven't named this site everythingmrsicafe yet. We all know ladies are in charge whether the men like to admit it or not. If Tom gives you more hassles let me know. I'd treat you right, and appreciate you for everything you do. ;)
Thanks for tip. I'll try that & hopefully can get them back. I've had the phone to myself for about an hour now & I must admit that so far there are positive differences I notice & really like. Once I customize it more it'll feel 'mine' again ;)

lol..Your a smart man.

Thanks again!

Mrs. iCafe

Bronze
Jun 8, 2008
Now THERE is an idea! I'm sure AppleCare doesn't recover replacing your husband if you break his face. Either way I'm sure it will be fun and perhaps much needed ;)
:p lol..no comment

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
He sold YOUR phone gave you a new one, but he plays with it all the time!? He didn't get one for himself? I'd be pissed as hell.

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
He sold YOUR phone gave you a new one, but he plays with it all the time!? He didn't get one for himself? I'd be pissed as hell.
You would be pissed if i upgraded your phone for you?
I wasn't playing with it all the time i just had to use it when i stepped out because i was without a phone
now i have an old blackberry i bought for 20 on ebay
going to get the iPhone of my own soon

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
You would be pissed if i upgraded your phone for you?
I wasn't playing with it all the time i just had to use it when i stepped out because i was without a phone
now i have an old blackberry i bought for 20 on ebay
going to get the iPhone of my own soon
I'd be pissed if you kept taking my new toy away from me. ;) Why didn't you upgrade yours first? Didn't seem like your wife would have minded...

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
Found it:

Rxmxsh - Your avatar just COMPLETELY FREAKED ME OUT.

It must have had EXACTLY its desired effect on me.

First, I thought there was a bug on my screen. But the slight discoloration of the transparency made me think somehow it was flexing my TFT. So I was kinda wigged out. Then I wondered why it wasn't moving away from the bottom-left corner of my screen. It was too weird to watch, so I decided to puff some air on it to remove it. When it didn't pop off, I went to put my finger on it and realized it was, in fact, just some genius' avatar.

Well played :p

I think once I determined it had to be a real bug, I never once went back to the concept that it could be on my screen. Maybe at 27 my eyes are starting to go; either way it's certain my brain is.