My new iPhone 4 camera problems?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

miss tara

Bronze
Jan 30, 2008
La la land, Tx
I'm having the same issue with my iPhone 4S. When I take pictures during the day they look great! Clear and crispy! At night tho, when I use the flash the picture comes out foggy and milky. Is there anything I can do to resolve this issue or does the camera take awful pics with flash at night?

Thanks!

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
I'm having the same issue with my iPhone 4S. When I take pictures during the day they look great! Clear and crispy! At night tho, when I use the flash the picture comes out foggy and milky. Is there anything I can do to resolve this issue or does the camera take awful pics with flash at night?

Thanks!
I do believe something is wrong with the flash. My flash was bad, it was doing weird things and it would take awful pictures. Genius lady replaced it!

miss tara

Bronze
Jan 30, 2008
La la land, Tx
I do believe something is wrong with the flash. My flash was bad, it was doing weird things and it would take awful pictures. Genius lady replaced it!
Was your camera taking perfect pictures during the day? Or just plain awful pictures all the time? Mine only takes bad pictures at note with the flash. So weird.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida

Thanks!
Do you have a case on the phone & what color?
Some cases do not line up perfect with the flash. If you have a case on, take it off and try a photo. If the case is white or a light color try outlining the cutout with a black marker. Usually cuts down on the glare.
Can you post an example / test photo?