My new iPhone 5 case

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Yesim

Sep 14, 2012
How is the protection/padding on the inside to protect the sides and bezel?
Inside is the plating material. if need protect the side better,maybe the silicone or leather case is suitable.....I just like purple cross line of this monster beats by dr. dre case

djwindsor

Contributor
Silver
Jul 7, 2009
Neponsit, NY
I noticed that that site has Lightning to USB cables. Wonder how legit they are seeing as they are 1/2 the price.
I wouldn't trust any lightning cables just yet. Would you believe Apple doesn't even have those adapters yet? Some stores do have the cables though.

Zanthe

#apple
Gold
Aug 9, 2007
Inside is the plating material. if need protect the side better,maybe the silicone or leather case is suitable.....I just like purple cross line of this monster beats by dr. dre case
I wouldn't buy this case if that is how it's made. I expect a case to have the necessary padding to protect the phone from the get go. JMO.

Yesim

Sep 14, 2012
It's a nice case (the pink would not do it for me) but I've seen similar ones on eBay for half their asking price.
yes , you are right, i contact Prezzydeal before , they said if no the package(box) , the price can be half...but i thought it is easy broken when delivery if no box