My new iPod touch

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ATT*Mark

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
haven't done much with it yet , in the process of loading my playlists on . i picked up the 8 gig . first of all they were out of the 16 gig. but what made me get the 8 gig was that i was going to get an 8gig nano with my 100 dollar credit from the iPhone. might as well drop 100 more on the iPod touch especially since they were almost sold out and its pretty cool....

ATT*Mark

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
oops im sure you want pics lol....

http://forums.everythingicafe.com/data/MetaMirrorCache/iPhone 4.tinypic.com_4zw3hhh.jpg
http://forums.everythingicafe.com/data/MetaMirrorCache/iPhone 4.tinypic.com_67gucyu.jpg

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Not trying to be annoying or anything, just curious, but...

Why have an iPhone and an iPod touch?

ATT*Mark

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
trust me i asked myself that same question. when the 100 dollar credit came out i was going to buy an 8gig nano. the touch was the same capacity and 100 bucks more so i said screw it ill pick one up. plus this will play on my car interface where as the iPhone doesn't.

Not trying to be annoying or anything, just curious, but...

Why have an iPhone and an iPod touch?
I plan on getting one once I get my rebate and I have an iPhone. The reason is that I use my 30GIG iPod in the car to listen to music (and Opie and Anthony shows purchased from Audible) and keep my iPhone in my pocket. If I just used my iPhone to listen to music, I would have to unplug it 15 times a night while at work. So I want the new Touch to use in the car and I can just leave it plugged in and still keep my iPhone with me.

My 30GIG iPod Photo still looks like new because I have rarely take it out of the case and I want to keep it looking new!

Diablo25

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
PA
trust me i asked myself that same question. when the 100 dollar credit came out i was going to buy an 8gig nano. the touch was the same capacity and 100 bucks more so i said screw it ill pick one up. plus this will play on my car interface where as the iPhone doesn't.
Thats pretty much why I got the iPod Classic with my $100 credit. The Classic will be my main music device because of the storage and car compatibility. The iPhone is for everything else...internet, email, calendar, etc. I'll still listen to music and watch movies with the iPhone but its storage capabilities can get a break now that I have (or will have) the Classic.

Thats pretty much why I got the iPod Classic with my $100 credit. The Classic will be my main music device because of the storage and car compatibility. The iPhone is for everything else...internet, email, calendar, etc. I'll still listen to music and watch movies with the iPhone but its storage capabilities can get a break now that I have (or will have) the Classic.
I ended up doing the same thing, got a 160GB Silver Classic coming this week. I ordered the 2-3 day shipping. It will get here quicker than a Touch ever would and I have a huge amount of storage space for $278 and I still have a iPhone Touch.

MiPhone7012

Bronze
Aug 10, 2007
Seattle, WA
haven't done much with it yet , in the process of loading my playlists on . i picked up the 8 gig . first of all they were out of the 16 gig. but what made me get the 8 gig was that i was going to get an 8gig nano with my 100 dollar credit from the iPhone. might as well drop 100 more on the iPod touch especially since they were almost sold out and its pretty cool....
does it have external speakers?