My old phone seems to know....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

robhon

Silver
Mar 17, 2007
My old phone (Treo 650) seems to know something is up. He seems to somehow realize that his days are numbered. He cuts me off mid conversation. He lost his stylus. He crashes without notifying me. Sometimes when he's laying on my desk next to me while I'm working I can swear he's looking at me with that evil hairy eyeball kind of look.

I can't say I blame him. I'm making plans for his ultimate demise. How should he go? Back yard BBQ? No, too stinky. Throw him off the Golden Gate bridge? No, bad for the fish. Maybe he can accidentally fall out of my car window in the middle of I-80 during rush hour traffic? Maybe that's the ticket.

It's not that I don't appreciate what he's done for me while he's been around. I thought he was the greatest when we first met. A real buddy. Kept me up to date. Organized. I even told friends about him and many of my pals have the same phone now.

But over time he's become a real pain in the you-know-what. Like a crotchety old man he is. He's gotten so long in the tooth that I think he just doesn't care any more. And he honestly just seems to be going out of his way to make me miserable.

I think he knows there's a new kid on the way. We need to have a little sit down talk and ease him into...

Nah! It's the fast lane for you, bud! Nobody lives forever!

See ya! Wouldn't wanna be ya! :)

JeffBobula

Bronze
Apr 20, 2007
Madison, Wisconsin
Haha, my Treo 650 has been extra perky lately...trying to convince me to not get rid of him by working twice as hard and being on the tip of its toes.

But! Its gonna be a gift to my old man who loves Palm...and is trying to keep me away from the iPhone. :)

Gotta give a little to get a little...right?

iphonenut

Bronze
May 17, 2007
Nice...

My phone is still fighting the good fight...but SHE knows what's going on. I've found a hotter, younger, phone to go out with...it was bound to happen.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
kudos on 500.. I was mowing the lawn and i dropped my phone and backed up to look for it and it was like right near the blade.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
My old phone (Treo 650) seems to know something is up. He seems to somehow realize that his days are numbered. He cuts me off mid conversation. He lost his stylus. He crashes without notifying me. Sometimes when he's laying on my desk next to me while I'm working I can swear he's looking at me with that evil hairy eyeball kind of look.

I can't say I blame him. I'm making plans for his ultimate demise. How should he go? Back yard BBQ? No, too stinky. Throw him off the Golden Gate bridge? No, bad for the fish. Maybe he can accidentally fall out of my car window in the middle of I-80 during rush hour traffic? Maybe that's the ticket.

It's not that I don't appreciate what he's done for me while he's been around. I thought he was the greatest when we first met. A real buddy. Kept me up to date. Organized. I even told friends about him and many of my pals have the same phone now.

But over time he's become a real pain in the you-know-what. Like a crotchety old man he is. He's gotten so long in the tooth that I think he just doesn't care any more. And he honestly just seems to be going out of his way to make me miserable.

I think he knows there's a new kid on the way. We need to have a little sit down talk and ease him into...

Nah! It's the fast lane for you, bud! Nobody lives forever!

See ya! Wouldn't wanna be ya! :)
Yeah, the battery life on my razr is getting worse by the day too. It must know that its day are numbered.

ebrunn

Silver
Feb 6, 2007
Minneapolis
My Razr tries to escape from me everyday by falling out of my pocket onto the floor.

Somebody needs to register SmashMyNoniPhone.com, then we can all video tape ourselves destroying our current phones.

Bootlessjam

Bronze
Apr 15, 2007
My phone (LG U8120) has really had it, half the buttons don't work, the mic is stuffed, the flip mechanism is stuffed so it flops, I really need a new phone but I can't wait until next year!