My opinions about this phone.

wwwangel

Aug 29, 2007
iPhone
The latest product from Apple Inc. is “iPhone”. A cellphone, music player, video player and pocket PC are included in iPhone. I have 3 opinions about this phone.
First, the phone is famous because Apple Inc. is a famous company. Products of this company have good design and quality. Many people know this company because of iPod. Now, the new product of this company is iPhone. It’s very thin, so beautiful and have many functions. I think it will be the most famous phone in this year. Second, you have no choices. If you use iPhone, you must use AT&T provider only. Thus, you can’t select the service you want to use. Moreover, you must use this provider at least 2 years. Besides, if it has a problem, or you want to change the battery, you must use Apple service to fix it. Third, some functions aren’t a latest technology. Now, the newest standard Wi-Fi is 802.11n. Nevertheless, iPhone still use Wi-Fi 802.11b/g. Thus, it can transfer data lower than the new standard. Besides, iPhone isn’t a 3G phone, you can’t use video conference with it.
Finally, everything has good and bad things. Many people have their own opinions. For me, I think it’s very expensive. Moreover, the first version of everything often has problems. I will buy it when they sell the second version, and the price cheaper. Do you want to buy it?

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
First of all, it is formatted in a pretty obvious way. (summary, opinion, conclusion, question) I would bet this is for either a langauge class (no disrespect intended), or some kind of cross cultural tech class. I had a class once where we had to be involved in a forum for like 3 weeks. One of my intro level Info Tech and Informatics classes. *note: check out the website under her sig, I would say a foreigner before child.

Second, why post a review like that on a site with thousands of posts covering way more detailed information and understandings of the iPhone?

Third, it's your first post :)

wwwangel

Aug 29, 2007
First of all, it is formatted in a pretty obvious way. (summary, opinion, conclusion, question) I would bet this is for either a langauge class (no disrespect intended), or some kind of cross cultural tech class. I had a class once where we had to be involved in a forum for like 3 weeks. One of my intro level Info Tech and Informatics classes. *note: check out the website under her sig, I would say a foreigner before child.

Second, why post a review like that on a site with thousands of posts covering way more detailed information and understandings of the iPhone?

Third, it's your first post :)
Thank you for your reply.