My Phone doesn't work... Please help.

Mar 4, 2008
Last night, my phone was undergoing an update on iTunes. I unplugged my phone before the update was finished and apparently caused a problem. Today, I tried plugging my phone back into my computer, and it said that I needed to restore something, and install something else. I don't know.
Then it said that I should insert my cd for the software to restore itself, and since I didn't have a cd that did that, I clicked on the link that would take me to search for the software on my computer. When it found that my computer didn't have the software, it told me to go to the manufacturer for the download. :oops:

I have no idea what to do, does anyone have any advice?

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
reinstall everything. Your iPhone, iTunes, everything. Fresh (free) install of the latest iTunes should help

Mar 4, 2008
So I deleted my iTunes and reinstalled it. The iTunes part still works, but when I plug my phone into the computer, a box pops up that says 'windows needs to install driver software for your Apple Mobile Device (Recovery Mode)'

I still don't know where to find this 'driver software'. My phone is still not working, and I still need help.

Aug 28, 2007
call Apple.

this happened to my moto SLVR but i just bought a new micro SD card and it fixed it.... call Apple they will most likley have a fix or get you a new phone

tharmsen

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
Interrupting the update process is a bad thing. Hopefully Apple can talk you through a fix...