My Reveal

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
Well, my name is Joshua David Smith. I am 16 years old, and I was born on June 22, 1992. I was born in Southern California, but moved to Marietta, GA when I was 2. I moved back to So Cal when I was 6 and I have lived here ever since :) I am a Junior in high school, and from what everybody says, I am in for a tough year. I would like to go to Georgia Tech to study Architecture, and Engineering (I'm not sure what kind yet). I am a good student, and I am taking 2 AP classes this year. I like school most of the time, unless I have tons of homework.

I love to spend time with my friends doing pretty much anything and everything. When I am not with my friends I am either here, or listening to music and relaxing.

This is some of my family:

From left to right: Me, my mom, my cousin's wife, Amy their adorable daughter Alyssa, and my cousin Bryan.

I don't know who my father is so I don't have any pictures with him, but I am ok with that.

This is my favorite picture of me. I like to think that it describes me (almost) perfectly. I love red, music, and just chillin' out. Although when I have any amount of sugar, I turn into a spazz lol.

I am a Boy Scout. I am currently at the rank of Life, which is the one right before Eagle. I have all the badges that I need (plus more) and I am going to start planning out my Eagle project next week. I am going to put in a flag pole at a building called the scout hut in my local park, plus various other things to fix up the building, but I do not know what that consists of yet. I have been in scouts since 1st grade, which is when you can first start. I love camping and being in the out doors.

This is a picture of my mom and I at Camporee last Spring. She is the best mom a son could ever ask for and not a day goes by that I am not thankful for everything that she does for me (being a single mom and all).

That is all I can think of too say other than thank you to everyone who has helped me since I have been here! I love this site and am thankful for all the kind people here.

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
Great reveal Josh. I live in Alpharetta and if I'm required to go in-state for the hope scholarship, then I'll probably be seeing you at GA Tech.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Great reveal Josh. From what I know of the school, Georgia Tech has one of the best architecture programs in the nation, so that would be awesome. It looks as if you have things in order for such a young guy (coming from a 21 year old). Keep up with the schoolwork and AP classes and you should do great.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Josh, you're a straight-up dude that always tells it like it is with style and grace. Keep up with the scouts... as I'm sure you know, you're getting tons of great experiences there. Camping rules!

It's great having you around... nice reveal...

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
Nice reveal and good luck on making Eagle. Just remember that even after you get out of scouting, you can't say you "were" an ES, you will always be one.

I have very fond (and a few not so fond) memories of my scouting days and camping trips, particularly summer camp. Those were good times. And good luck getting into Tech, it's a great school.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Josh-nice reveal. Thanks for sharing the pictures of your family. Good luck getting onto the school you want, but if you don't it isn't the end of the world.

Thanks again!

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
Congratulations on your genius status, Josh. I loved the pic of you with your mom - you look like a great guy. I'm glad that so many of the really neat people have stuck around - contributions like yours do make this site a cut above. :)

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
Cool reveal bro
I was a boyscout also
made it all the way to Tenderfoot lol
for like 4 years but i had a lot of fun camping hiking starting fires and chopping down trees
but enough about me
obama