My Room Project. I need some help.

H

Hayesimus

So I'm about to do some things in my room. My buddy kirt has a program that lets him print pictures like gigantic on multiple sheets of paper and then piece them together to create whatever size photospread you want depending on picture quality of course. So my bed room is fairly small with a fairly high ceiling. Its an old old house. It has wood paneling halfway up the wall. Not really halfway. About to my waist. ANyway...

I'm going to put black and white pictures to cover the wall almost like wallpaper. The theme is gonna be old hollywood. I even have a picture of hollywood back when it was called Hollywoodland. So I'm putting pictures of old famous classics of hollywood and of the actors and actresses. On up to about Marilyn Monroe era. Here's what I've got so far...

A picture or two of monrow
one of audrey hepburn
one of king kong
one of the Casablanca title
one of gone with the wind's main characters embracing for a kiss
and the hollywoodland one.

Can you come up with any other celebrities or classic movie moments that I can use? Keep in mind they have to be as large as possible. SO if you find anything that you think I can use please provide the link. Thanks!

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Audrey Hepburn was my first thought too - she was stunning.

Lauren Bacall (partnered Bogart in various films I think) is another stunner.

Maybe a scene from Diamonds Are a Girls Best Friend (or something like that) with Monroe and Jane Russell, both in their prime, so to speak.

H

Hayesimus

Thanks. THose are great suggestions. My thanks don't work right for some reason so...

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
It's called Rasterbating. The process of piecing together multiple pages to create one large image.

Anyway. It seems as if you have a good start. Maybe something from "It's a Wonderful Life". Not quite sure which scene though.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
It's called Rasterbating. The process of piecing together multiple pages to create one large image.

Anyway. It seems as if you have a good start. Maybe something from "It's a Wonderful Life". Not quite sure which scene though.
Yeah, if we were thinking of guys who were cool / interesting in that era, Jimmy Stewart would rank high for me. Which reminded me - maybe get some Alfred Hitch**** classic imagery in there - Vertigo or Rear Window or North by Northwest maybe ...

H

Hayesimus

I totally just laughed out loud at the editing of his name! And I actually already have it's a wonderful like on my list I've started. I just came up with it after I started this thread.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I totally just laughed out loud at the editing of his name! And I actually already have it's a wonderful like on my list I've started. I just came up with it after I started this thread.
Damn! And this happened while I was listening to some Bruce ****burn...:laugh2:

I guess I shouldn't be too ****y.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
It's weird how it does it in the middle/end of a word. I know that on other forums if it is part of a legitimate word it won't edit it.