My screen cracked, please help

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

TheDon

Jun 30, 2007
Socal
Just got back from like 10 Apple stores.

I have to pay 250...

I was walking and my belkin case is too loose so when i turned the phone flew out.

Joon

Bronze
Jul 14, 2007
Go back to an Apple store and tell them the guy's story from engadget where he had his phone plugged in and did not realize that it was plugged into the wall and when he went to answer the phone it shot out of his hand and slammed into the end of a coffee table and shattered the screen. They replaced his with no problems. I would think of another story to come up with then an after market holder let your phone fly out of it, even though that is the true story.

TheDon

Jun 30, 2007
Socal
I went to all the Apple stores in my area though. I cant really go into the same store and give a diff story. They said its considered accidental damage and its not covered under warranty. I told one store that it was plugged into the cable and the phone vibrated and fell down. No luck.

O

outdoor2extrm

you should use a case!

As we all know iPhone's are really expensive and in this case obviously they are fragile too! You should get a really great case so you don't have to worry about every little drop or crack ruining your iPhone. I'm on the waiting list to get the case that OtterBox is making. I use their case for my video iPod and it's still in mint condition. You should check it out at LINK REMOVED Here is a cool link as well so you can see all the people that use OtterBox! LINK REMOVED. My picture is up there too! :cool:

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
As we all know iPhone's are really expensive and in this case obviously they are fragile too! You should get a really great case so you don't have to worry about every little drop or crack ruining your iPhone. I'm on the waiting list to get the case that OtterBox is making. I use their case for my video iPod and it's still in mint condition. You should check it out. Here is a cool link as well so you can see all the people that use OtterBox! My picture is up there too!
read post #6 - he had a belkin case and his iPhone fell out of it.

what's with advertising for otterbox? 3 out of your 4 posts here have mentioned them and included links to their site...

Last edited by a moderator:
O

outdoor2extrm

to macgirl

well obviously if his iPhone fell out of his case, his case sucks! So maybe he should try to find a case that is actually protective. I'm just sharing my experience, sorry.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
well obviously if his iPhone fell out of his case, his case sucks! So maybe he should try to find a case that is actually protective. I'm just sharing my experience, sorry.
You also work for Otterbox, so portraying yourself as anything but that would be a clear voilation of people's trust and the rules of this forum.

-Chris