My Sincere Apologies To The Forum

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
Forum Members,
I sincerely apologize for my false alarm on the 2.1.1 update. Here is my explanation and email to Chris.

Chris,
I am so sorry about the HUGE mistake I made. As soon as I hooked my iPhone to my laptop. The update window popped up. I thought it was odd that Apple would release another update the next day. My iPhone is hooked to another iTunes library on my Mac, I didn't want to erase everything and tie it to Windows so I didn't start the download.

I was only trying to let EIC be the first to know. I should have hooked to my Mac, before posting. I am very sorry and embarrassed. Mark G. Elliott

Once again, sorry for any confusion. I am now going to stick my head in a hole...Mark:eek:

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
It is no big deal Mark. You were just trying to help. We all get over excited from time to time. All you were trying to do is be helpful which you are.
I would rather have a post like this than some of the useless babble that clutters just about every thread.
It's all good and don't worry about it.

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
Everyone here knows that it was an honest mistake. No biggie.

If you are lucky, you won't get banned. IF you are lucky! jk

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Dude, I didn't even know of this faux pas, so I wouldn't sweat it. People make mistakes.

jpmihalk

Bronze
May 16, 2007
USA
No big deal, it could have been any of us. No need to stick your head in any hole... you were just trying to be a good forum member and contribute! :)

S

Starry

Forum Members,
I sincerely apologize for my false alarm on the 2.1.1 update.
YOU? APOLOGIZE? YOU? Dude.. you so NEVER have to apologize my GOSH.. you're a freakin icon here ! And Chris will now have to change the bylaws for you too LOL... :)~ You're a doll Mark.. don't sweat it toots.. you of all people have NOTHING to apologize for!

aenti

Zealot
Gold
Jul 8, 2008
Maryland
Your making a mountain out of a molehill.
You made a mistake, there is no reason to apologize!

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
Thank you so much to all the well wishers. I feel so much better now. This is the EIC, I know, love and compassion for a fellow forum member..Thank You All! Mark:laugh2:

BTW: Aenti, I also thanked you but for some reason it didn't show up. Thanks

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
Thank you so much to all the well wishers. I feel so much better now. This is the EIC, I know, love and compassion for a fellow forum member..Thank You All! Mark:laugh2:

BTW: Aenti, I also thanked you but for some reason it didn't show up. Thanks
I think EIC limits to 5 "Thanks!" a day.

frizz

Bronze
Mar 25, 2008
Philly
I say we tar and feather him, then boil in oil, walk the plank, and then, maybe, well it's cool. (lol) Dude remember the 2 rules in life: 1. don't sweat the small things 2. it's all small things.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
Forum Members,
I sincerely apologize for my false alarm on the 2.1.1 update. Here is my explanation and email to Chris.

Chris,
I am so sorry about the HUGE mistake I made. As soon as I hooked my iPhone to my laptop. The update window popped up. I thought it was odd that Apple would release another update the next day. My iPhone is hooked to another iTunes library on my Mac, I didn't want to erase everything and tie it to Windows so I didn't start the download.

I was only trying to let EIC be the first to know. I should have hooked to my Mac, before posting. I am very sorry and embarrassed. Mark G. Elliott

Once again, sorry for any confusion. I am now going to stick my head in a hole...Mark:eek:
iPhonian,
go back to using you're Mogul. We don't welcome people here who make mistakes.

Totally kidding dude, it was an honest mistake. It's not like there was any malicious intent behind it. You were only trying to help us out.

Sorry Mark, I'm still calling you iPhonian. I can't get used to the Swagger name.