My Slider Case Combo ((Pics))

Ezekiel2517

Bronze
Sep 20, 2007
is that... an iPhone 3g case designed to look the like the back of a v1? O_o ewww.... sorry, but I've always hated the way the v1 looked. just MHO...

ADDam

Bronze
Mar 2, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
No, It's the top of my white Slider case, and the bottom of my GunMetal Slider case.
(I have two complete sets)

Just because.

Tomodachi

Dec 15, 2008
Looks Great, where and how can I have the same awesome look?
Thanks,
Tomodachi

map1978

Bronze
Jan 21, 2009
Looks Great, where and how can I have the same awesome look?
Thanks,
Tomodachi
he is using the white and gunmetal incase sliders. so basically you have to buy both cases and just swap parts.

map1978

Bronze
Jan 21, 2009
White/Gun Metal Combo

great pics man, how do you like the gunmetal slider? thinking of picking one up myself. does it squeak down where the top and bottom connect? I've heard that was a problem or maybe it is just a few bad ones

ADDam

Bronze
Mar 2, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
They're both equally as nice. I never noticed any kind of squeaking from either of the cases. The only thing I don't like about the Gun Metal COLOR is that it doesn't look as, "elegant" as my white one. But the superior quality is still there.

map1978

Bronze
Jan 21, 2009
They're both equally as nice. I never noticed any kind of squeaking from either of the cases. The only thing I don't like about the Gun Metal COLOR is that it doesn't look as, "elegant" as my white one. But the superior quality is still there.

no squeaking is good to know. guess i'll open the cases first before I buy. def loving the gunmetal. let me ask you, does your screen guard get in the way of the case sliding in/out? I got a anti-glare on mine (which is aligned perfect) and was wondering if the case will be a problem. thanks man for your answers.