my solution

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
well i have a current jailbroken 1.1.4 V1 iPhone. don't get me wrong the new 3g iPhone is tight, but it fails to address many issues that i have with my V1 (mms, copy/paste, videorecorder, camera zoom) to name a few. well my little sister wants an iPhone bad after being around mine for a couple months now (she has a sidekick). her contract with tmobile is up in july so she will be getting the 3g iPhone. so with this i can mess around with, jailbreak (when it is released) and learn all about it, as well as utilize the app store on my V1 iPhone and make that thing as sweet as possible. when the V3 iPhone comes out in the future, i will pick that up, unless something else entices me to get the 3g. but for the time being, looks like i will have the best of both worlds.

michael180

Zealot
Gold
Jun 14, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA
moderntimes.com
well i have a current jailbroken 1.1.4 V1 iPhone. don't get me wrong the new 3g iPhone is tight, but it fails to address many issues that i have with my V1 (mms, copy/paste, videorecorder, camera zoom) to name a few. well my little sister wants an iPhone bad after being around mine for a couple months now (she has a sidekick). her contract with tmobile is up in july so she will be getting the 3g iPhone. so with this i can mess around with, jailbreak (when it is released) and learn all about it, as well as utilize the app store on my V1 iPhone and make that thing as sweet as possible. when the V3 iPhone comes out in the future, i will pick that up, unless something else entices me to get the 3g. but for the time being, looks like i will have the best of both worlds.
What's your little sister think about that. ;)

BTW, you resemble Matt Dillon's brother. . .

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
shes all about it, she wants me to jailbreak it like i did to mine, she's kinda tech retarded so i'll have to teach her a lot but she'll learn.

haha that is johnny drama from entourage in my avatar (kevin dillon, matt dillon's brother) so you were right, it does look like him, but thats not me.

michael180

Zealot
Gold
Jun 14, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA
moderntimes.com
shes all about it, she wants me to jailbreak it like i did to mine, she's kinda tech retarded so i'll have to teach her a lot but she'll learn.

haha that is johnny drama from entourage in my avatar (kevin dillon, matt dillon's brother) so you were right, it does look like him, but thats not me.
yes, I knew it. I just wanted to throw that in. It's cool your hipping your sister. She will thank you for it. My sister couldn't care less. Her iPhone is a phone, and only a phone, but at least it's an iPhone. Have fun. :cool:

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
yes, I knew it. I just wanted to throw that in. It's cool your hipping your sister. She will thank you for it. My sister couldn't care less. Her iPhone is a phone, and only a phone, but at least it's an iPhone. Have fun. :cool:
haha i gotcha, i wasn't sure because on another forum i posted a pic of myself and a guy was like dude you don't look anything like your avatar pic..... i was just like dude, its johnny drama get a clue.

yah, i'm excited to get my hands on the 3g, but more excited to see what apps are comin out in the app store.