my speakers are PISSED at my iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
I

iphonesinc

is anyone else having this problem? i can't keep my iPhone on my desk, i have to keep it on the other side of the room which is really annoying. the reason being is whenever i put it anywhere near my desktop speakers they start freaking out every 5 minutes and make really loud random noises. this is so annoying that i might return the iPhone just so i can have a damn phone that i can keep next to me on my desk without being afraid of my speakers blasting on me randomly.

Iwantmymtv35

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
hmph...well that doesn't happen to me. However, it could be because of the signals it sends out. Are you sure it's your iPhone?

lucky8926

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
Central IL
It's the radio frequencies from your phone or something like that, It's getting updates I think..... Have you had it near your speakers when you get a call or text? They really go crazy then!

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
It's a cingular thing, not an iPhone thing. All cingular phones do that. watch:

yep hes right. lmao @ the video wtf?
i guess the only good thing about the annoying noise is that you know when a calls comming a few seconds before your phone actually rings if you can call that a good thing :)

anonypuff

Jul 4, 2007
The iPhone may receive more signals from cingular than your last phone but I assure you that all phones do this, include my last two sony ericsson phones.

It also has a lot to do with your speakers, or the shielding your speakers offer rather; I cannot keep any phone within 5 feet of my cheapo logitec speakers, or 10 feet from my cousins cheapo miniature sized T.V. but the phone has no problems being 1 foot away from my desktop klipsch speakers.