My SwitchEasy Customer Experience

snverhallen

Bronze
Aug 28, 2008
About 3.5 weeks ago I bought a SwitchEasy Colors case, the shipping dates on their website stated it would arrive within 3-5 businesss days. So realistically I thought it would arrive within a week or so.

After the second week without receiving the case I started to get a bit frustrated. I contacted SwitchEasy a couple of times, and I always got nice quick responses. They said they were having problems with their shipping service, thus the long shipping time.

After another week with no case, I decided it was simply taking way too long. I emailed them again stating that I would like to cancel my order, and receive a refund. To be honest I was expecting that that would not be possible and that I would just be waiting even longer.

To my delight, I received an email within 24 h. saying that my order was cancelled and that all my money was refunded including the shipping costs.

To say the least, I'm very impressed and although I don't have case from them, I thought I would put in a good word for them, for the sake of great customer service. Even though they don't have my money, they still have a happy customer, and in my opinion thats the most important thing.

snverhallen

Sludge

Bronze
Aug 15, 2008
North Fort Worth
About 3.5 weeks ago I bought a SwitchEasy Colors case, the shipping dates on their website stated it would arrive within 3-5 businesss days. So realistically I thought it would arrive within a week or so.

After the second week without receiving the case I started to get a bit frustrated. I contacted SwitchEasy a couple of times, and I always got nice quick responses. They said they were having problems with their shipping service, thus the long shipping time.

After another week with no case, I decided it was simply taking way too long. I emailed them again stating that I would like to cancel my order, and receive a refund. To be honest I was expecting that that would not be possible and that I would just be waiting even longer.

To my delight, I received an email within 24 h. saying that my order was cancelled and that all my money was refunded including the shipping costs.

To say the least, I'm very impressed and although I don't have case from them, I thought I would put in a good word for them, for the sake of great customer service. Even though they don't have my money, they still have a happy customer, and in my opinion thats the most important thing.

snverhallen
Sorry that you did not get their case.... Too bad that it did not work out for you, so far I have been pleased with my case. I placed my order and received my case within 4 days. The case is awesome and I will place an order for a second one in the near future.