My thoughts on the Capsule

mernst

Silver
Jul 11, 2007
Gulfport, Ms
Well Today I got my Case... THANK GOD....
Its comes in a nice looking package...
But the only down fall is the screen protectors are alittle to big for
the iPhone! oh well I'm keeping to my Apple ones..
anyway... the case is really ease to but on.. Just a Snap...
I had the DLO case but I didn't like the Headphones holder on the back
plus it collects a lot of dirt...

well anyways that my fast review about it...

maf2003

Sep 24, 2007
nice, im waiting on mine to come in. who heard of 10day shipping now a days? u like it? im going from clear agent18 case to this. i got the black too.

cubbie5150

Bronze
Dec 16, 2007
I wish they made a clear version for the iPhone (like they do for the touch)... I have a black capsule, and I bought a clear Agent 18...I like the build of the capsule, but I also prefer the clear aesthetics of the Agent 18... Since I don't like either one completely, I am running around w/ my iPhone naked except for its Power Support anti-glare screen protector.

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
could you get the capsule and use one of the film covers sold at the Apple store? or do their screen make it so that the front is all the same level if you know what im saying?

I just want protection for the screen that fits well and won't be moving around, and then protection for the back

ZipZap

Silver
Dec 15, 2007
yes you can.

I do not use the overlays that came with the capsule as the show finger prints, and look tacky.

I purchased the ant-glare film (tp497ll) at the Apple store. These fit nice, and minimize fingerprints.