My thoughts on the new devices

radtechy01

Bronze
Jun 1, 2015
I wasn’t impressed at all. I’m passing on the X for this year due to everyone is gonna want it and supply is gonna be crazy, plus I can’t see paying 45 a month when an 8 will be under 30.

After iPhone 6, I went plus on the 6s and 7 I’m going smaller I’m sick of this wide phone and also the battery starts to be crappy after a year that’s the only reasons I’m upping this year otherwise the keynote was meh

iPutz

Zealot
Silver
Nov 20, 2012
US Midwest
The increased cost of the new iPhones vs. new features in any of them keeps me from being able to justify replacing a perfectly good I phone 7. Apple’s new whiz-bang phone simply isn’t anything all that special to me.

bballrob

Genius
Gold
Oct 11, 2009
Alaska
Ok, as stated in another thread, I ended up ordering a Space Gray 256 GB iPhone 8 plus. It will be delivered Tuesday to my home, but I’m traveling and won’t get it until October 2.

I stopped by the Pentagon City last night on my way back to the hotel and I have to say that I couldn’t be happier with my decision. I almost went Golden again, but decided in the end to go with the space gray because I prefer the black bezels on the front of the phone.

The back of the space gray phones with the new glass backs really looks a lot like the jet black of my iPhone 7 Plus. I LOVE IT!! Can’t wait til October 2!!