My TTR Icon: 3 Colors + iShare -> iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

burniksapwet

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
I've put together some stock looking icons for TapTapRevolution. As much as I love the game, I don't love it's Icon, so I made a new one and figured I'd make some variants based on the 3 bars in the game and share them with yall.

Below you'll find iShare download links, as well as attachments and install instructions.

I recommend using SummerBoard to change your icons, this way you don't have to keep updating them as your applications get updated, thus removing your modified icons.

iShare Direct to iPhone Download CodesInput these 6 digits at the end of the download URL in iShare i.e. after the forward slash in http://www.sendspace.com/file/

In order from left to right, top to bottom from image above.
  • Red: dim5r6
  • Green: g6fpai
  • Blue: 2yop0
And then what? Im sorry to ask this to you but I don't know what to do after it pulls up the folder section. Thanks.

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
[/list]And then what? Im sorry to ask this to you but I don't know what to do after it pulls up the folder section. Thanks.
Hi, Thank you for posting, it appears I wasn't as clear as I should have been in my instructions. It's hard to remember not everyone is familiar with how to mod their phones since the methods seem to change on a weekly basis.

Thanks for pointing out the rough spots, I think I clarified things better now if you wouldn't mind giving it another read through.

Thanks