My video of iSaber

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Try this one on for size...

My friend has two of these, they're called FX Lightsabers, the same kind they used in the movie. We made a video with them in my dad's warehouse ad it looks pretty sweet. I've put a ton of editing into it.

EDIT: This is not my video. Mine is still in the progress of being edited.

seb481

Silver
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
Try this one on for size...

My friend has two of these, they're called FX Lightsabers, the same kind they used in the movie. We made a video with them in my dad's warehouse ad it looks pretty sweet. I've put a ton of editing into it.
Dude, great job on the editing! I mean it looks awesome.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Woah, there.

That isn't mine. Those guys are different dudes. That's just a video I used for an example. The one I'm doing is similar, but not nearly done. I just got finished making the sabers disappear when turned off.

(It took these guys a year and a half to make this video. Editing this kind of stuff takes FOREVER.)

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
Woah, there.

That isn't mine. Those guys are different dudes. That's just a video I used for an example. The one I'm doing is similar, but not nearly done. I just got finished making the sabers disappear when turned off.

(It took these guys a year and a half to make this video. Editing this kind of stuff takes FOREVER.)
yeah i def. thought it was yours at first until i saw the credits lol.

be sure to post yours though!

seb481

Silver
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
Woah, there.

Ahhhhh, ok. I was like "oh sh*t this guy knows about special effects!"
Post your own, dude! I wanna see what you came up with

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I'll have mine up for sure.

Expect it as a bonus with iPhone 2.0! Coming in 20 years!

Seriously though, it'll take FOREVER to edit this. I get about 1/200,000 of it done everyday.