MY WIFE IS GOING TO KILL ME! (Anyone else in the same boat?)

luckfam

Bronze
May 31, 2007
I told her in January "we either argue now or we argue in June"-so she can't say that I didn't warn her:)

BWGrapher

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
For me?

I'm single, but live with girlfriend.
I knew that my girlfriend would do same thing, so I bought her Louis Vuitton wallet yesterday.
I know it is much more expensive than iPhone, but she will allow me to buy iPhone and break the Verizon contract too. lol

JOLLYWOG

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
My wife is pretty cool, but I think she is sick of hearing about the iPhone.
Yeah, my wife is really tired of me talking about the phone and shoving articles in her face.

She wants one though so I guess my arguments are persuasive:)

Fortunately, her plan doesn't expire till Oct. She hasn't talked about breaking it....yet.

robhon

Silver
Mar 17, 2007
Maybe I'm just a lucky guy. My wife's comment was, "You SHOULD buy something nice for yourself."

She's young, beautiful and when I get obsessed with something like the iPhone she says this. Man, I must have done something REALLY nice in a previous lifetime. :laugh2:

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
I'm not married but my girlfriend doesn't seem to mind all this hoopla one bit. She doesn't even seem to mind that i can't go more than 2.5 minutes without checking this forum and the Apple forums for new news. She thinks the iPhone kicks ass. Heck, she even eagerly bought my MacBook when I bought my new MacBook Pro the other day.

She's a keeper :)

robhon

Silver
Mar 17, 2007
Prometheus? rob maybe you gave fire to man.
Musta been somethin' good! I certainly haven't done enough this lifetime to deserve her. ;)

<--- See! I'm a balding guy with a stinky cigar!

Knowsall

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Yah...definitely the first situation in a long while where I feel like I have talked about a product 6 months before it arrived. My g/f just smiles at me with no ill will whenever I bring it up. She knows that I saved up for this thing. Shes inheriting my 8525 knowing full well I could sell it to a friend for $200. Then again its not like Im buying a cheesy new product. iPhone seems like when the first VCR came out or even dvd players.VCR and dvd players have to do with how much you enjoy manipulating your television experience. I enjoy doing this so I bought a dvd player the second it came out. Just made sense to me. iPhone has to do with how you like your cell phone experience.(although integrating for work is great)
She knows that the latest greatest pda is what gets me off so Im pretty lucky too.
:)

mango

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
txtshirt.com
ha. my boyfriend is ready to strangle me with all my talk of this iPhone. but he loves me.. i think i might con him into sitting in the line with me! lol. man, thank god for boobs... :p
LOL-I alwayz knew boobs had alternative & flexible agendas.
You should stand in-line posing with one of my 9:42 tank tops.

http://www.cafepress.com/txtshirt

I promise the iPhone geeks & your boyfriend will love you.

--Mango--

Ranged30

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
ha. my boyfriend is ready to strangle me with all my talk of this iPhone. but he loves me.. i think i might con him into sitting in the line with me! lol. man, thank god for boobs... :p
I would wait in line with you for sure...;)

mav

Bronze
May 9, 2007
My wifey is cool about me buying an iPhone. Hell she brought me a $1,200 intake from Japan for my car a couple of Christmas' ago.

jordan

Bronze
Jun 18, 2007
Oklahoma
my girlfriend is cool about me getting one.. she's sick of hearing me talk about it for the last year.. but she is going to wait in line with me for the day...

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
No wife for a while now, but the girlfriend does think it's a little expensive. But what do you expect, she's a Verizon user anyway.

mango

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
txtshirt.com
Rose---if U need a real live iPhone GEEK session just let Brotha Mango know.

Peace-

Brotha Mango-

rose

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
Baltimore, MD
LOL-I alwayz knew boobs had alternative & flexible agendas.
You should stand in-line posing with one of my 9:42 tank tops.

http://www.cafepress.com/txtshirt

I promise the iPhone geeks & your boyfriend will love you.

--Mango--
I'm glad that you know that boobs do have many different agendas.. Men get by in life.. just embracing that concept... It's always a give and take relationship. 9:42 tanks tops!? Nice... good going.. I think my boyfriend will abandon if I enter that realm of dorkdom. He's already somewhat feathered that I'm on a forum.. :sick:

Wish I was in Cali, because it seems I would have a lot of line buddies! I'm missing out..