My work is blocking this site!

iFuNk

Bronze
Oct 25, 2007
Hi all,

I love this website ... but for some reason .. today after lunch ... every time i click on a link it my computer blocks access ... afterwards i've noticed that the name in the address bar links me to everythingicafe once i click a link ... i guess the creaters of this website are being proactive since the whole modmyifone ordeal ... the only way to access anything is to manually change the everythingicafe to everythingiPhone each time i click a link ... ahh its driving me nuts ... haha .. .just thought i would vent ... however this inconvenience won't stop me from frequenting this site ...

fury

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 23, 2007
Louisville, KY
Domain name updates aren't always smooth and consistent. You may still be waiting a couple more days or more, depending on how often the DNS server your workplace is using gets updated.

maclaptopuser

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
Domain name updates aren't always smooth and consistent. You may still be waiting a couple more days or more, depending on how often the DNS server your workplace is using gets updated.
Precisely! It does indeed take a couple of days for everything to get sorted out and up and running smoothly. Patience is priceless at this point. After all it will not be long and everything will be fine.