myFavorites: iPhone Version of myFaves

jarofclay73

Zealot
Gold
Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
Okay, now that the App Store is simply broken, a LOT of apps will go unnoticed. So, here's one that could easily get left out:

myFavorites

It's like T-Mobile's Fave 5 feature but much more configurable.

If you call/SMS/e-mail the same people and/or places over and over, this app will help make it all easier.

It's only $.99.

I don't make enough calls to justify buying this app, but if I did I could see how it would make life easier.

Unfortunately, you have to search for the name of the app. I didn't see this in the Productivity category where it is supposed to be.

Coolstrategist

Bronze
Jul 10, 2007
Since this app was released on 9/12...I believe before the store was "broken"..and it has zero reviews...are you recommending it?

I may be interested if someone has actually tried it out.

jarofclay73

Zealot
Gold
Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
Since this app was released on 9/12...I believe before the store was "broken"..and it has zero reviews...are you recommending it?

I may be interested if someone has actually tried it out.
I think the App Store is screwing up on the dates. Not the first time it has happened. And, no, I'm not recommending this necessarily. I don't have it. I think I explained why I don't need it. I just posted it because I think SOME people here may want those functions.

http://www.app-to-date.com/ has been keeping track of the actual "new" apps in the App Store. In fact, NONE of the new apps that came out today has today's DATE!

So, I wouldn't go by the date alone.

Coolstrategist

Bronze
Jul 10, 2007
Ok thanks. I will check the link you provided for new apps. I will also update this thread if I try out myFaves.

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
I would get it if it was free
Not worth a dollar to me either