myspace for the iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
well actually for all mobile phones, for free. but im on (my computer) right now and it says that they have a new mobile site for myspace. mobile.myspace.com is what tom said to go to but its not working on mine. it just takes me to myspace.com instead. anybody else try this yet? or can you?

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
yes I juss tried it rite now it took me to the main site... I used to go on myspace mobile on my blackjack and its juss a real basic type of myspace u can only check mail and comments and stuff I'm assuming it doesn't work on the iPhone because it can handle the main myspace version
yah that sounds just about good enough for me. if they just added bulletins to that then it would be cool. but before now it was only availible on the helio and cingular/att phones. for a price. i just don't see why they don't think that people with iPhones wouldn't want to go on it. id use facebook mobile a lot more often if i got more comments and mail. i mainly use facebook for apps and stuff and i use myspace for all my communication so id rather have a myspace mobile than facebook

davis5050

Bronze
Aug 18, 2007
I know that all this sounds simple to you guys to do BUT it is hard for me. I just want ebay and myspace icons to take me to those sites without going through the regular way. I am jailbroke already and that took me awhile could someone give me a detailed step by step guide to how to do it? Please? Thank you in advance. BTW that myspace thing that you subscribe to through text is it the same?

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
I know that all this sounds simple to you guys to do BUT it is hard for me. I just want ebay and myspace icons to take me to those sites without going through the regular way. I am jailbroke already and that took me awhile could someone give me a detailed step by step guide to how to do it? Please? Thank you in advance. BTW that myspace thing that you subscribe to through text is it the same?
there is already an app created to take you directly to myspace
its called myspace
check for it under all apps in installer

davis5050

Bronze
Aug 18, 2007
there is already an app created to take you directly to myspace
its called myspace
check for it under all apps in installer
I looked in the apps for the myspace one but all I found was ebay. Can you tell me where its at? Also to use the ebay it says I need a token but I don't know how to get it, your help would be appreciated.

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
I looked in the apps for the myspace one but all I found was ebay. Can you tell me where its at? Also to use the ebay it says I need a token but I don't know how to get it, your help would be appreciated.
yes sir i can help you!
but honestly i just don't feel like it rite now, sorry im not really in a helpful mood anyway..
good day

davis5050

Bronze
Aug 18, 2007
yes sir i can help you!
but honestly i just don't feel like it rite now, sorry im not really in a helpful mood anyway..
good day
forums are for people to talk about something they have in common and to get help when they need it. If you don't wanna do those things then you shouldn't waste your time sending a reply just to waste my time going to look it up. A$$h013! Don't call me sir,Im a chick!

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
forums are for people to talk about something they have in common and to get help when they need it. If you don't wanna do those things then you shouldn't waste your time sending a reply just to waste my time going to look it up. A$$h013! Don't call me sir,Im a chick!

iCafe.........That would be Madam!

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
hello mam
no.
good day madam

TimmBxX

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
Myspace Mobile

I get on myspace mobile no problem. If you go to account setting on myspace then go to mobile you can have them text you everytime you get a comment, or anything. It then gives you a link to the exact page. It also has bullitens and all your pictures and blogs. It works perfect for me, hope I could have helped. Any questions ask!

davis5050

Bronze
Aug 18, 2007
thank you! I did go that way an it works I was just hopen to get a icon for it. Do you know how to get the ebay token?

TimmBxX

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
I don't have a jailbroke iPhone so I am not sure of that. About the myspace mobile, for each thing you get ( ex comment, message, picture comment) there is a different number. So its easier to add them all to your contacts under one person so you don't have all random numbers in your inbox
Example - all messages come from one phone number