myspace mobile?

Bboy Trick

Bronze
Jul 14, 2007
NJ
hold on your right im sorry lol this is the first time its done that.

and if you go to regular myspace like i told you before when i try to send messages on the regular site it sends blank ones.

Ha I found a possible workaround... I googled myspace.com and went to one of the URLS that was for a myspace music and it led me to the main version then I clicked home and it let me log on to the original screen... Then I bookmarked that site and got rid of my other icon that turned into myspace mobile

TimmBxX

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
thanks for the workaround ill see if it works for me
and i keep getting errors for everything.

edit
mobile version for me when i go the way you said to.

TimmBxX

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
alright so i finally got one that actually works.
i knew that when you type your password wrong on myspace it goes to another page, or sometimes myspace itself isn't just myspace.
so i went to my history.. and if you go to
www.secure.myspace.com which was in my history because thats how i usually log in it works, and then just add that button.

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
after i log in it still takes me to moble, there is a feedback place on the bootom, everyone sould say to leave myspace the same as on a pc for the iPhone

Bboy Trick

Bronze
Jul 14, 2007
NJ
yeah they should leave the regular myspace. the myspace mobile really sucks but its ok like i said just to check messages.

MarcosG

Feb 12, 2008
I don't know whats up with your guys iPhones but I just logged on and no myspace mobile for me. Its the full page.