Myspace Mobile ?

mrgrumble

Bronze
Oct 26, 2007
Strong Island, NY
when did they create the myspace mobile page for the browser on the iPhone. Must have been recently because I can't do anything after I log in and there are errors all over the page. Does anybody know how not to go to the mobile version of myspace its really getting annoying. Esp since now I'm in my new apartment and I have no Internet yet this is my only source to check my myspace outside of work. Can anybody help me with this please, thank you ahead of time.

mrgrumble

Bronze
Oct 26, 2007
Strong Island, NY
thanks I tried usingthat but its saying that safari cannot open the web browser when I put that address in, I'm going to try to restart my device and then try it. I'll brb

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
i just did it and it works.. google myspace and click on the link that says home.myspace.com

overbo0st2k4

Bronze
Oct 17, 2007
Myspace sucks...

Except I did get Ashley Dupre, (the prostitute that former NY Governor Eliot Spitzer got caught paying $1000 an hour for) to add me!

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
home.myspace.com works okay, but I still have problems switching links on myspace. Sometimes it wants to go into that wap format and it sucks then.

overbo0st2k4

Bronze
Oct 17, 2007
go to mine:
http://www.myspace.com/overbo0st2k4

Add me as a friend and you can see her in my friends list.

I'm driving to class right now, if I can hop on a pc and link you, I will.

Oh but I think last time I talked to her she said she made hers private now.

You can still see her as one of my friends though :)

cu0ngsayz

Bronze
Mar 10, 2008
theres a option it says mobile or pc. click on the pc option