myspace trouble

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

lilnef

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
is anyone else haveing a problem when logging into myspace. I tried on my computer, works fine but on my iPhone i get a error page

falsetigerlimbs

Bronze
Jul 16, 2007
I'm pretty sure it's just myspace, and nothing to do with your phone, lol.

Image from MSAC
(myspace.com/myspaceawardscenter)

Last edited by a moderator:

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
I was watching "Attack of the Show" last week and they showed a version of "facebook" and "my space" supposedly coming soon, that will work more smoothly on iPhone.

Not that this will fix your problem right now! But its something to look forward to.

Hell I still can't figure out how to post my pics on my my space account! Everyone keeps telling me edit profile, I must be blind cause I don't see it! Maybe my sidekick doesn't see it.

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
I was watching "Attack of the Show" last week and they showed a version of "facebook" and "my space" supposedly coming soon, that will work more smoothly on iPhone.

Not that this will fix your problem right now! But its something to look forward to.

Hell I still can't figure out how to post my pics on my my space account! Everyone keeps telling me edit profile, I must be blind cause I don't see it! Maybe my sidekick doesn't see it.
It's a couple of links above it - it reads "Add/Manage Photos" I believe.

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
It's a couple of links above it - it reads "Add/Manage Photos" I believe.
Can't believe I didn't see that before, just didn't look hard enough.

Thanks!

Now when I put the link in my sig, do I type it myspace.com/(something here?)

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
Cool, Thanks!

One more question while I gotcha.

How do I put pics in my sig? I've got two links in there already, I thought they would show up as pics, but they didn't they showed only links.

Sorry to highjack the thread.

lilnef

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
no problem

no problem i furgured it out. i hAD TO DELETE COOKIES AND ALL THAT. FEEL FREE TO HELP THIS GUY
(my bad caps lock and A are to close to each other)

Errk!

Bronze
Jul 13, 2007

The Facebook interface is already available, and it's pretty amazing.

iBrad

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
From Tom Himself

i wanted everyone to know about the linkin park, my chemical romance, taking back sunday / projekt revolution concert that's showing live right now myspace: check it out here myspace.com/nowwhat

safari/mac users were having trouble logging in over the last few days. reset your browser and you'll be all good - we killed that bug.

do not believe the bulletins about changing your URL. you cannot change your url--all those websites are fake and trying to steal your info!

finally, i wanted to let people know we are still working on fighting spam. this week the spammers found a few new tricks to get around our filters, and we are working dilligently to patch those holes. you can help by changing your password frequently since a lot of spam comes from phished accounts.